squires march 13th

10 Posts | Latest reply on 14/03/2011 05:10:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

we will be going  over to Squires Sunday March 13th anyone coming to see us there should be there for lunch                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I might see you there, will be in the car tho Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

I' at Alice' I;m a fairwether biker so I shall be in car the rest are on there bikes                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

have fun :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice to see you ghostie!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Jim, get yasen to Squires, lad!Thumbs Up   What time is everyone meeting?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Kaz, Bill said lunch, that's anywhere between noon and 3pm, depending on where you're from. Barnsley folk usually eat lunch; aka dinner, about noon, well my lot do. I prefer to eat lunch about 13:30 but I like Sunday lunch at dinner time, after 6pm. I got used to the Southern way.    IMHO a bit more notice would be better, for all events.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

sandi sper of the moment thing will never change most good days out are last min ideas shame we couldnt make it but others were already comited to riding down to bassets pole                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Sandie,, I used to have mi sundeh dinna at 2.30pm, when the men got 'ome from t'club! I don't bother with Sunday dinners now..so it's a vague time of the day for me.  LOL     Well just got back and it was great to see Bill, XK, Alice, Tim, Posh and Scooby!...also just got to say a quick hi/bye to Yorkie as he was leaving.Hug    Also was good to see Gary, (Sorry can't remeber your username!...think dementia is setting in) but for those that know him, he's Keren(Rebel's) partner! Thumbs Up   There was a good turnout there today another packed car park ..looks like the biking season has well an truly kicked in now!    Look forward to seeing alot more of you up there/elsewhere over the coming year. Thumbs Up   Scoobs...hope you got back ok.. and didn't need the matches! lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sorry we didn't get to come see you all but for us it was a close call between a ride out and a duvet day lol It's good to see you all had a good time and that Alice doesn't have to move heheh

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 799 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption