New Bikers Cafe North Yorkshire

57 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2011 08:46:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Sounds like a good un....On yer bike Karey....Literally!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL @ red!!   If the roads are suitable for Zig and me, I will doThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Arrive on Ziggy & I,ll pay for your coffee,n,bacon sarnieThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooh nar then!   That's a gauntlet laid down challenge!    you're on!Thumbs Up   *Gulp*  - hope Ziggy behaves Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

*Gulp* - I hope you does!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Better get that MOT done Kaz !

Well as is usual for rides from 'this side oth ills' people are more than welcome to meet and start from ours ... can someone volunteer to lead?                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Looks like a good one Kaz ... let me know when its sorted and will pilly my way there ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Think I might just be able to call in on this place too,.. on me way over to the Lakes.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

This had vanished into the mist of lost pages :-)

I have emailed them to check they will be open and said we may be coming over ... So how about we event it for Easter Monday then?                                                                                                                                                                              
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

im up for this one too. be another good meet like bpool was xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

looks good give us shout when event organised. should be able to make Easter Monday I will bring Eggs.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ok ... is that Easter eggs or is the freezer on the bike going to be padded out for real ones DOA? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hhhmmmmm eater monday is bsb too soz i got my ticket for bsb ;(
sad i will miss this meet but hey ho lol xx

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

aye - me & the spesh one are off to Brands as well that weekend - so we'll need your reviews etc Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

if anyone is heading this way via the coast road could they please pick me up  Big smile  seems you don't get 'up north' much and it would be nice to meet some of you..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

bumperty ... I am still awaiting a reply on if they will defo be open on the Monday, but reading the web site all looks like its on track Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I always have to work on Bank Holidays  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Event now submitted to Sandi & new thread started for ride out 

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=7701

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

So who's joining us for this run                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Me most probs.. a pilly would be good, if not, it will be me and the Zigster Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption