New Bikers Cafe North Yorkshire

57 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2011 08:46:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

New Bikers cafe opening soon. It's certainly in a lovely part of the country with outstanding scenery and biking roads.     http://www.manor-cafe.co.uk/index.htm                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I can feel a BM meet coming on!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Looks good Thumbs Up  Maybe we should get Mat chatting to em & get some mutual links up?
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

mmm cup of tea and a pie at hawes then on here for cake. Perfect for a ride out from kendal                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Oooh...looks good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Looks pretty cool, Ye can buy me a cuppa there in July when am down 
Wink

PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

looks good to me - cant wait to get up there and take loads of pics of everyone :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I agree ... BM ride out n meet up needs to be done!

Looks lovely                                                                                                                                                                              
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

ya have to email them if there is more than 10 in a group going lol get mat or some one with the know how to arrange a big bm meet at the opening lol cant wait to go test out the cooffeeeee lmao x                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I love it up there, feel a slice of cake coming on... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

I think all pop in to that one soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Definitely the new yorkshire bacon butty and brew triangle...hmmm I shall consider it my duty to research strategically placed ice cream vans

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Looks excellent - would definately attend a meet there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

any one fancy meeting up at Squires on Easter Monday and having a rideout to this cafe, let me know and we can put something together                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

now that defo sounds like a plan Bill                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for letting us know about this new venue Kaz Thumbs Up, I'm looking forward to going there.                                                                                                                                                                               
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

yea would be good to join the ride out to this place - but for people this side of bradford - maybe we could also meet you lot in say skipton - as you will be passing there to get to this new place and saves us coming all the way over to squires ? or even in settle as theres always a good bike meet there at weekends as well - on the way
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bellerby? That's a bit of a trek for me, but I s'pose I could make the effortClown                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

bloody hell somewhere else in yorkshire other than squires!!! alice get ya coat on were off for a ride lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I would definately like to do this ride...possibly on my little 125, Ziggy, if not, a pilly would be appreciated.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption