What's Your Claim to Fame

108 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2011 18:52:10 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wink Anytime mandy only have to give me a shout                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

I've talked football with Bill Shankly and Tom Finney, met a man who flew to the moon twice and a chap who called Hitler 'uncle' (I think he was only acting under ordersEvil Smile)
Had a good old natter with Pete Townshend, and sat with Macca and Linda in their dressing room before a Wings gig handing out the ciggies. We've both given up now!                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Don't forget me Red LOL yeah watched the Guy Martin series when he was doing up Reckless Thumbs Up Seems like a true down to earth yorkie an nice chap to boot Big smile. Must have been a real buzz having him on the back Party.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
scootagirl's Profile
scootagirl

In: Southampton

If I told you - you wouldnt believe me - I seem to have been some sort of (minor celebrity) fame magnet since I was 10 - when I met Kevin Keegan. Ok he wasnt a minor celeb - especially at the time! The nicest people I have met (so far) are Easter Rantzen, Micheal Caine, Wayne Sleep and Noel Edmonds. In my line of work we have quite a few celeb clients - none of whom I am allowed to name unfortunately - I also dont want to name the big fat scottish actor who is the worst person I have met LOL. Elijah Wood and Marc Warren invited themselves to my wedding, but their management put a block on them attending because of the securuty risks, though a lot of the 'Green Street Elite' did make it..... ( I have photos....)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well guy martin asked me for  a pilly ride and unfortunately i was on back of someone else so i directed him to the lovely mr redzed Wink so i never got him on the back of me BUT .  ... we would have probs ended up in a ditch together.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

These are celebs I have served whilst at work: Torvill and Dean, Geoff Hoon MP (Minister Of Defence during Iraq invasion), Anna Soubry (Local news reader), Des Walker (former Nottm Forest footballer), Tommy Johnson (former Notts County footballer), Larry Lloyd (former Forest and Liverpool), Mark Draper (former Notts County), a couple of Spurs players (can't remember names lol).   Also get on well with Sam Ermolenko, 1993 world speedway champion, he is now a Sky Sports presenter and studio pundit.   One of the most peculiar things i've accepted to be posted was a pair of football boots that were being sent to Steve Hodge (former nottm forest and england footballer) in 1990 when England were in Italy for the World Cup, surely he hadn't forgot them!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

My one and only tv appearance was when I was on the front row at the Derby Assembley Rooms and James Wattana got a maximum 147 break in the British Open Snooker, that was about 20years ago lol.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I won an Iron Maiden competition on Tommy Vance's radio 1 friday rock show, got to go to the first public play of 1992's 'Fear of the Dark', met Bruce, Dave and Janick. Also got on Tommy's show being broadcast live from there afterwards, and told the world i'd kipped in the back of the van lol!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i may have to kill you kwakrider ....LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For why suz lol? My reputation as a naughty boy preceded me? Or just a big maiden fan and a little jealous LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

got to meet mathew kelly lol, and was in audience on tvs  stars in your eyes when i went with my brother who was on there as Alvin stardust ,hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cool, but bet your brother doesn't like to be known as alvin stardust nowadays! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
SouthLondonPhil's Profile
SouthLondonPhil

In: SE London

Saturday Superstore, circa 1984, appearing in a school band. On at the same time as Bobby Robson, Nick Hayward, Rolf Harris and Katrina and the Waves. Oh, those days of glory...                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Played schoolboy football with Robbie Fowler (of Lpool FC)                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

I've met some amazing people over the years... my fave is Robert Plant, he's such a nice bloke. David Niven, bless him, got me up to dance at a 'do' I attended years ago in the South of France... a lovely and utterly charming man he was. Harold Wilson loved my mums roast potatoes and I appeared in a film 3 years ago that was on at the ODEON and I'm in another one that will start filming next year.   I'm loving this thread... it's great to see so many people with great claims to fame!                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

When I worked in London I had the pleasure of booking Joe Loss, band leader, for obstructing the road in Knightsbridge with his roller, I didn't know who he was at the time. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm, must be more lol.
Was talking to john mcguiness and clive padgett about tyres outside their pit at croft t'other year.
And held Christina Scabbia's hand at a gig if you know who she is lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

I was in the next urinal to Joe Lydon (ex St Helens Rugby League) at black tie dinner. He struck up a conversation about football - weird. LoL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah kwakarider .. maiden fan but also luurrrrve fear of the dark... and bruce Wink ya sure you dont mean wouldnt want to be garry glitter??? dont think alvin did owt wrond did he??..... cept wear a big ring over his glove of course... hahahaha LOL   my claim to fame is i once saw meself in t'mirror Wink LOLLOL pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah, yeah, gary glitter lol! Wasn't sure when i posted actually, good job i didn't start casting accusations at his name! Smile
Oh, i think meeting mr martin's not a bad effort, he's the man lol!
Mm, fear of the dark, not their best album, but a couple of really good songs. Bruce's solo stuff is most excellent, the tower, silver wings etc.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 654 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption