Ziggy due MOT..Help!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 22:26:15 by whackojacko | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ziggy ( my lil 125 ) is due an MOT this week and he's not running right.    He's making a 'gurgling' sound, when i release the throttle, which I think is coming from the manifold.    Is there anyone that could have a look and give him a pre-MOT check for me?   I could meet at Squires...or maybe just give me some advice on here?   Cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

off up to seaways Karey but prob too far for you that try spraying some soapy water around the area with it running itll soon show up as bubbles may just need tightening                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers hun, will try thatThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I would but sorry too far away hun, Plan ahead and get him checked earlier and somethin could be arranged. I've just done 3 or 4 pals for mot's last week.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers JackHug   I tightened the manifold up and he's running better.    I've just been up to Squires and one of my mates put my new wing mirrors on ( the thread was knackered) and he says Zig should pass, but if he fails, he will sort out whatever needs doingThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

thats brill hun, hope you didn't break a fingernail. Clap  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi!!  my finger nails are black...like a proper biker's are!  I don't mind getting my hands dirty! lol
* i do clean them, theyre only black when im messing with engines...or painted black when im out partying! lol*                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Glad he is behaving kaz :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well done you!  (What's a manifold?)                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

BM, a manifold is a component held on with scrotum contents!!!lol Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol cheers BJ and BMThumbs Up and Jack...ShockedLOL     well ...MOT day today ....................ARRRRGHHHHHHHHH !!!!   Despite it hail-stoning and raining and blowing a gale, I've been trying to get the tax disc holder off to put the new tax in and not having an allen key or the correct size spanner, I've been trying as best i can and dropped Zig, not once but TWICE onto some rockery stones!!!!Angry I think it's just the indicator that needs seeing to, yet more gaffa tape!!!!   I've come in to dry off and to chill out ..     Cancelled MOT , will try again tomorrow .. after ive been to the dentist for a filling!!   Another good day on the horizon then...NOT Cry                                                                                                                                                                                 
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

Hope it all goes ok for you tomorrow,still forecast rain and wind tho.Good luck all the same.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks MG,,, yeh it's still windy here, hope its not too bad in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Yea, confidence, it'll pass tomorrow.

At least your no gettin snaw the morn, we are brrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

well Karey, did he pass???                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi Jack   had to cancel it again.... been one of them weeks!!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Por old ziggy:( Looks like snow tmor too boo....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Clint if it snows I am gonna blame you ... I need good weather tomorrow .... gotta wear a suit with a skirt & heels ! Yup the legs are cummin outta the cupboard for an airin Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOh shell did someone mention legs Wink Il behave now lol   Erm lets hope they got it wrong then,dont blame little poor me hehe..                                                                                                                                                                                 
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Ziggy'll cry if you don't take him to the nice mot man soon K Cry

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption