Ride Out 27/3/11 - Ponderosa

205 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2011 18:05:43 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great day out good to see everyone, great ride this afternoon.  Petrol heads cafe looks good, pity it was closed but thanks to peter27 for the hospitality and the brew.                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Home safe and sound
Had a grand day out and huge thanks to PaulXXX for putting up with me fidgeting about on the back - still a bit nervous about being a pilly,  but getting there 

really nice to see everyone 

I did take a couple of piccies but the camera battery ran out Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep, agree with everyone, good turn out and good day, even if I was a grumpy moo about the cold at first!  Need to invest in heated grips or new gloves, or both and I'll be fine.  Lovely to meet new people, as well as catch up with others.  Looking forward to another go at it in the sunshine, but possibly from Barmouth instead
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I had the most amazing day. As always, great to meet up with everyone and a huge welcome to all the newbies that came along.   Cheers JP for organising it Thumbs Up   Hugto Al for making it possible for me to attend and helping me face my fear of the Horse Shoe Pass.......I loved it Big smile   BJ, bluetooth intercom is the future. All pillies together '' YWCA" LOL   Thanks again everyone xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Great to see everyone today, sorry mine was only a flying visit, but I knew I would only have about an hour before I had to head back for work at 2 ... made it there no problems, 

Good to see the new ones, Dave glad I managed to drag you out ... I know a lil bit of trial by fire, poor sole only joined 2 days ago lol but hey it was an experience for you if nawt else LOL

Hopefully will make it a full day next time ... & it wont be so bloomin damp                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

GRUMPY !! mom ? ?   Did you not have a wonderful, oil drip free, motorcycle to go on ???? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Brill day as usual..... Thumbs Up   Enjoyed the ride to Petrolheads even though it was closed Unhappy, but found a better place called Peter27's house lol... Thanks Pete for the drinks (and thank your better half as well).  Look forward to the barbie you're going to organise Tongue, and I don't want to be in the field that floods lol....   See you all again soon, oh and pics uploaded.  (cw novel that you have people as your ears rofl)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Great photos Karen aka BlackberryThumbs Up   PMSL @ cw's new ears!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

It weren't half cold this morning on the way over, but soon warmed up with good company, sausages and chips and a couple of hot drinks. 
Even Miss Jenny (my daughter) came back with a smile on her face - and believe me, when she wants to do grumpy teenager, she can!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My wonderful oil drip free shiny motorcycle needs a fairing and heated grips GT LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Pardon Blackberry, Karey
Turned into a really nice day and a good turn out.   Big thank to pete27 for the tea                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Great day out, bit cold to start with but warmed up later.

Also you did OK as a pilly HippyRockChick hope i did not scare you to much. Big smile

Nice to meet up with everyone and thanks Peter for the ride to Petrolheads and the brew at your house. Thumbs Up

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Our pics are up now ... I can only be blamed for the 1st 4 ... after that Ian was left with custody of the camera whilst I was at work Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Well what can i say :) great day cheers to all for turning up   Dark One is now offically BM's Mr Whippy, absolutely ignenious to have packed all them ice cubes to keep me mint chooc chip frozen and he rem the cornets !!! Me thinks he will fit in well lol   Cheers to Mr Ken for being leader of the pack and Al aka Bob for being rear gunner :)   Div for being Div lol   Had a great looking forwarard to the next one   xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Good pics, thanks everyone. Was it cold there it looked bleak?   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1406                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Great pics shell, mr P and Blackberry :)  Loving Dark One's compact 'freezer' invention too !                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell Lady ... THAT MAN was misbehaving honest he was ...ask Div                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I am saying nothing about Mr P's incident in the gift shop Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

He did look rather flush and his coat was undone and he had something bulging in his hand !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Shell lady Mr P was the perfect gentleman        Honest   There was no incident in the shop Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption