Ride Out 27/3/11 - Ponderosa

205 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2011 18:05:43 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

If the weather's OK, thinking of a ride-out to the Ponderosa Cafe (near Llangollen) on 27th if anyone fancies it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

only if the chips are on you Old Un :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The Ponderosa Cafe Complex, The Horseshoe Pass, Llangollen, Denbighshire, N. Wales. LL20 8DR    This is one of the most popular resorts to visit in North Wales and North Western UK.  At 1,400 ft above sea level it offers some of the most stunning views in the area and breathtaking walks that make you feel on top of the world!   http://ponderosa.viviti.com/bikers-page                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Err Boss Mom why can't you make it                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You can count me in Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am if its a cruise .... defo                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Oh go on then!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Sorry can't make it this time, as I'm off to the WSB @ Donnington to celebrate my Birthday!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why I can't make it: 1) Bike not on the road 2) 3 kids don't fit on the back 3) No fun following you all in a car! 4) Night out before and don't want to get up at silly o'clock Sunday morning                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

would love to join you, but off to Donnington same as Bat. (Have I mentioned I have a life again?? Big smile)                                                                                                                                                                             
peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen

will come up for a coffee with you all  if bike is back on road by then local for me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Count us in on it , they do a wonderful lunch up there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Sounds like a planThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

If i wasn't workin it would be. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok will get it on events and all we need then is the weather so it may be a last min change of venue as I dont think anyone would wont to go there in the rain etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Squashy would you like me to break a machine whilst there so you can 'get called out' ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I agree rain will stop play.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

We don't cover up there. They way i'm feelin at the moment i might go anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good john n hope the weather stays nice too..il be going then:)                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

Nice local one for me so Yes!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6560 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption