The ZZ Tops at the Roadhouse - Sat 26th March

43 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2011 09:14:34 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

now there is a night out i might be at.
we might need to get B.L in to her dancing boots and charge her up a little earlier for this event. go girl go LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

= =  =                                                                                                                                                                                   
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Old Un nowt stopping us sorting a ride out for the Sunday if its a nice wee day or the Sat whichever takes your fancy :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

B.L i wish i could copy these gif's and keep them moving - they are brill.     (as if by Moderator magic!)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I must have the magic touch Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I just had to wave my magic wand over your post Al and they appeared lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good game good game!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Will look at a ride out on the Sunday if the locals are up for it Could be a meet up if others are interested Won't be mattock if weather good may be ponderosa As we don't see much of the welsh members at meets                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JP has started a thread for a ride-out to Ponderosa on the Sunday if anyone fancies it and weather permitting.  I can't make it, but apparently it's lovely up there so get your name down.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ooooo Boss Mum i'm no allowed without you as my carer lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, that makes both of us stuck indoors then                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am allowed by the window yet ???   Never say never to goin as you dont know whats round the corner :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hopefully Me n' Nita will turn up fer this 'un too                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

Cheers Boss Mom and B.l just have to get them to dance in my documents nowBig smile i'll try                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

little things eh ........................                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP come on folks will be a good night :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

THE ZZ TOPS are The ZZ Top Tribute show.

The unique three man tribute to rock music's best known Texan boogie band , are back to “Tear the house down !” in 2011, bringing a tour with more Tone,Taste and Tenacity than ever before. Complete with their Real Beards!, the Crazy Guitars, the moves and over two hours of Hot Rodded Rock 'n' Roll !.

All eras of ZZ Top are included in the same show, in two very individual sets

£6 entry fee

Gimme all your lovin ..........................                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Bump                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Time to boogie is nearly upon us :)

Any newbies who fancy joining us are more than welcome, if a wee bit shy then send me a pm and i'll sort dragging you in ................ i mean introducing you to folk lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

This Saturday folks all newbies welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 627 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption