The ZZ Tops at the Roadhouse - Sat 26th March

43 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2011 09:14:34 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

THE ZZ TOPS are The ZZ Top Tribute show.

The unique three man tribute to rock music's best known Texan boogie band , are back to “Tear the house down !” in 2011, bringing a tour with more Tone,Taste and Tenacity than ever before. Complete with their Real Beards!, the Crazy Guitars, the moves and over two hours of Hot Rodded Rock 'n' Roll !.

All eras of ZZ Top are included in the same show, in two very individual sets

£6 entry fee

Gimme all your lovin ..........................
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

sounds fun I may turn up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

defo up for this one !!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Me too. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Can't begin to tell how this posting has made me smile BJ....Well, I can and I probably will LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the events calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1397                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I saw the real McCoy at Donnington when they first hit uk, when they walked out on stage I thought, hmm time for a kip, but I wasn't laid down for long once they fired up.   Great band, if the tribute do em justice you'll have a great time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds brill one may turn up at it yet....                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Whoop whoop. I am the 1st to add myself.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BL .......... i may just have to delete you so i can be first lol

AM so looking forward to this one ............ dancin shoes at the ready wahoooooooooooo

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

forget Eliminator album. its all the stuff befor and after you wanna hear.Cool can't confirm owt at the mo. think i'm workin lates that saturday. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy i agree earlier stuff is awesome, and you had better not say your working jus to get out of dancing lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No, have seen a new side to Phil since Trish's party, I saw him tapping his toes and having a bit of a jig lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmm how much alcohol had he consumed at that point?? Not including the bit he blew all over me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

HELLO! i can hear ya know. Wasn't beer i blew all over you it was froth. wouldn't waste beer. I had about 4 pints that nite (ish)   Don't remember dancin. I may well have tapped my feet to a couple of numbers tho. Jig?  Thats how i always dance. Like the farmer off "babe" . PigCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ooooooo ark at him lol was only froth :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only got the summer to practice your line-dancing Phil, your puta won't blow up if you source some country music LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

my PC won't but i might spontaniously combust. It's happened before i saw it on you tube. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Now we wouldnt want that to happen Boss Mom who would amuse Oz lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

March 26th think this could be a bike night                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 632 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption