Nolan Helmets

3 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2011 13:10:08 by Contradiction | Go to original / last post
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bought a couple of Nolan N103's with bluetooth kits last week for me and 'er indoors. I have to say what a good buy it was.Although they are flip-front helmets,they are very quiet with minimal wind noise.The bluetooth kits were very easy to fit and sound great,it is a bit of a palaver to stop the music to connect the intercom but with a bit of practice and a pre-arranged hand signal,soon overcome. All in all,money well spent I think                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

OOoooo i now have a flip front with built in bluetooth as well, does that mean we'll match lol

Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've got the N90 which is a bit noisey, wish I'd bought the 103 instead.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 882 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption