TT 2WTT ride out - Bassets Pole

105 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2011 20:47:22 by Bat | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL .. he thought I was going to pull out at the junction, but I was unsure what the car behind the bike was gonna do so stayed put... at least I think thats what he thought ,,, he says he was testing his ABS LOL

We have all done it, at some point ... I know I have, thankfully tho he avoided me so nice one Chris Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

sounds like you all had fun 2day, was gonna come and see you all there but my darling daughter left me the car to use but took the keys with her.....stupid girl!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

All i can say is i wasn't i was at home having a cup of tea   Honest                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Had a great day today. Wonderful to see everyone as ever Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Yup, lovely day, great to see everyone again and meet some new bm'ers Thumbs Up   All the sneaky pics I took are now uploaded, don't forget to tag yourselves.....   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nice to see you two made it back BB :-) was good to see you again.

Some great pics especially the ' 3 musketeers ' ... Or should it be ' the usual suspects' lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Had a really good day and it was good to see everyone!! A good turn out!!Thumbs Up   Now lets take a look at the pics!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good weekend, went along both days and met lots of new peeps and caught up with other friends.  Looking forward to next event, bring on summer!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks to all those who took photos Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Great day with fab folk what more could a gal want :)

and from now on the word 'shower' is no longer allowed !!!!!

might have guessed Div would have to show off !!!

and to round the day off i had a fab cheese cake, yes Stella a cake, thanks HRC i luvvvvvv you

xxx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Way to Jackies heart ... Puddin of some sort !

Lol Jackie I think Chris was more shocked than me I just thought he had pulled up next to me.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Cake...someone mention cake????? errr Jackie, that's CAAAKE not CAIKE!! Big smile   Shell - the usual suspects strike again LOL Just wish I could have seen Al trying to clamber over to fence to smack me arse...now that would have been a photo & half LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Stella as the guys keep going on about our rears I think it should be our new profile pic... BB did take a very clear shot and I am sure people (well some) can tell em apart lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

yep mines the 1 that takes up most of the pic lol

mmm lime and chocolate cheesecake, now thats what i call yummy

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thats why yours takes up most of the picture Jackie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Nice to say hi to some of you yesterday, just sorry I wasn't as chatty as I would have liked to have been but Mike and I had just had some tragic news.   So appologies to those I didn't say hi to.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

CG no worries Lady folk understand and dont take it personal :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Just looking at the photos, and the one of the 3 usual suspects...   When I hover over it, it says "Click to enlarge"...   Not sure I want to!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hehehe, Mr P made a funny!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OI!!! I heard that "THAT MAN!"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1544 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption