Hair today, gone tomorrow...and back again

34 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2007 17:49:41 by Di | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania have discovered a new way to regrow lost hair. They discovered new hair growth on mice with healing wounds, and the message the healing skin was sending to cause the response and how they could mimic the signal to double the number of new hairs.Dr Dennis Headon (honestly, that's what the news report said his name is) of Manchester University said "If the same thing works in human skin, then the processes are quite straightforward and it could be 5 to 10 years before we see treatments coming out". Great news for those who want their hair back! Personally I find some men more attractive without head hair. Some it suits, Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart and Montel Williams to name three.                                                                                                                                                                               
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wow Montel Williams, now he is a cutie, Kwak                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

ho no don't want to start going to the barbers again Big smile i'm just thinking how much money ive saveLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Thats put me out of the equasion then as my hair is as long as yours in your pic sk.........oh sh*t                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol @ deg LOL   Graham I dint say I only like baldies, I said I find some men are more attractive without head hair. I like Justin Lee Collins and Sam Elliott. oh eck I need a cold shower now, thinking about 'em Embarrassed  ROFL                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

LOLLOLLOL Hug HeartHeartHeartWink                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol re the hair but yes ba;ld men can be sexy as a well as long hair. I am trying to grow my hair at the minute but im sure i will give up soon and end up getting it cut shor again it at that middle bit at the minute longer than my pic, I have a sort of punk einstein look going on at the minute...   but you got great hair rc i wish i could lat longenough to get mine to a decent length beats being taken for a bloke and getting asked hey mate ...lol maybe a makeover would help me. I have a new jacke though that helps a lot                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

im sorry about my spelling (typing errors)! I will try harder, I will put my glasses on and I will check before I post in future.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

E W don't worry about spelling, if we can't make out what you put we can ask you, it's not a spelling test so don't worry. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol thankyou very much kwak                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

we get typos and spelling mishaps left right and wotsit on here and only one person used ta moan about it and he's not about anymore so mis spell til ya hearts content cos like kwak says as long as it can be read (ish) then we don't careLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

fancu verrrrrr muks lmao hafa grate deyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL PML haf a grate day yorselph, ya mad wumn u                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

Clap
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

im just waiting for the caterpiller look to be in...then ill be rockin ....and you know it...cus i aint got much on top   just around the sides                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

We love you the way you are babe, don't you go growin hair like ya did have cos then i would seriously have to put the pic up here pmsl. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

kwak i said on top  not up top before you mention it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

you missed that post of mine then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

yeah i did.. perhaps you should i may get some winks i looked cool then oh no your on about that photo no please dont post that il cook ya steak n chips if you promise never ever post that one can you imagine the winks i would get then, you would need new servers to cope with the private messages i would get xxxxxx
Di's Profile
Di

Steak and chips cooked by your good self would do nicely LOL Can I have red wine too babe? LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 481 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption