Ayr Bowling night at Millers - then drinkies

50 Posts | Latest reply on 06/03/2011 23:37:32 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Note to us star we'll play in another lane lol                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hey you 2, another building would be safer!!
We are talking bout the Hat!!
 Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will check out costs and post some dates by the end of the week,  hopefully we can sort out beds for Madhat and Madscots - if u don't mind the couch Madscots and you don't mind sharing with Star, Madhat then it's sorted - simpleess Thumbs Up 

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

As long as it's not for a coupla weeks, my spare room will be usable again (Full of bike bits the noo), So that's another bed up for grabs.                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

perfect Thumbs Up  we can have a chat bout it next sat Katie x
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

aaahhhh I want to come Cry beaten Michael on the xbox and I broke his top score YYYEEESSSSSS lol

well if you go before I'm up next maybe we can have a re-match when I'm up eh?

Oh is it boys against girls??????? Evil Smile

madscots's Profile
madscots

I used to play leagues long time ago Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

ouch your in ma team then LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

handbag fight over the expert player lol.  Santa we will get a natter on Saturday Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

yes must do that Bobkat Thumbs Up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Gonna be @ Ayr Haven from 28 March til 31 March if anythings going on !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Think BK that Mhat needs to be in one team and me in the other can't have two BM staff in same team. Thumbs Up

All depends on dates anywayz

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

That sounds like a body swerve Chris!!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

it does doesnt it jacko LOL  hmmmmmmm  we need three teams then  then as Katie staff two Big smile   and Yorkie would be good to meet up again Hug   this looking good Katie Big smile  cant wait woohooo   Oh and a been practising on the Willy thingy......and its not flew out ma hand lol girls very impressed with me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Oh and a been practising on the Willy thingy !!!!!!!!

Errrr what sort of practice is that Maryanne? Is it safe for us guys to come?   Shocked  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey Katie do you have date yet ???? wanna come up but need to book soon x                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

Not a body swerve Jacko just got a hell of a lot on this year with my own bike tours and work. 

Just wanna get along to our Scottish meets as much as poss Thumbs Up

and counting the days until I take some of this lot to Germany, gonna be fabBeer

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Yea Chris,
                 I'm really looking forward to the German trim. Can't wait. Thumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Gonna be a riot shame not more coming

I'm not taking Crimmy now as had to bow out so looking for a replacement Geek

See ya soon chap

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 668 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption