Ayr Bowling night at Millers - then drinkies

50 Posts | Latest reply on 06/03/2011 23:37:32 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm going up to the Pub and Grub night that Madhat has arranged on the 26th and thought something like that down this way would be fun Party.  Anyone fancy a night in Ayr bowling at Millers - then a few 'shandys' Beer, there are bands on in a few of the pubs.  Any takers and then we can get a date sorted. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yea Katie, I'll be there. Can't bowl to save mesel but I can manage a beer or 2.                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

I can't bowl either so don't fret about that - I too can do the shandy's as well hehehehe x                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

hi katie   it is along time i had night out in ayr tell me the date im thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I love Ayr beach, shame its a wee bit far for me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Gimme a shout and I'll pop down for a game Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Paneurojim, that is great will get a date asap - woohooooo Big smile   BJ - I know it's a bit far - we will miss you though! Hug   Madscots be great to see you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

BK if you give me a wee bit more notice then i will try my best to get my Hobbit butt to a night out with you guys :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Can I come too :) ayrs not too far too come for night out :) , can get a hotel overnight or sommat :)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Will do BJ xx   Star you can stay with me huni xx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

Am in but am warning you lot now.........There is a public Health Warning with me when a play this game !   be it on ya own heads LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does that mean we have to bring our lids wi us :) pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

We'll need to take over the whole joint if the hat is coming, we'd be safer standing in front of the pins Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Star I'll ride down with ya chuck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aye that would be good MS xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

we looking at any dates yet ?                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Excellent MH, I once let it go when I lifted my arm back let the bowl go and hit a chap on the foot - so we can be lethal together LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

a broke all ma nails the last time LOL   ohhhhh and my thumb ohhhhh and a lady,s toe ohhhhhhh and ehrrrrrr      better leave it there they wont let me play lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

note to self... wear steel toe caps... lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 923 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption