Very Theraputic

14 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2011 20:27:38 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I must be bored at work, sitting waiting to phone the Delivery Suite, and I have a half full bottle of hand sanitiser on my desk, which I'm sitting and turning one way and watching the liquid bubbles float to the top, then turning it back the other way.    Does anyone else have any daft theraputic  things they do, or am I just sad !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Delivery suite CK, are you having a baby?                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

I love watching the bubbles in soapy liquids.

Playing with bubble wrap - especially the one with BIG bubbles.  Going out for a long ride in the bush on my horse or the bike used to be very theraputic - unfortunately not a therapy I can do anymore.

I do have one other great therapy - always makes me feel better, but it certainly one I can't do in an office haha!!! Wink

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

put on a chocolate face mask, lay down ,put on your feel good music and drift off.

also,, a large bag of warm mushy peas in your handsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do you have a pie with the mushy peas for after.                                                                                                                                                                              
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Coming into work and do Jack S**t xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Really boring day at work for me too. It was completely dead. Then was asked if I wanted to do a bit of product development...god, anything was welcome to relieve the tedium. Got to melt chocolate and make easter eggs - one big one and lots of little ones, several of which were scoffed. And got to lick the bowl too...very pleasant diversion.
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

mint cake easter eggs???                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

oooh, mint cake easter eggs? Now that does sound therapeutic indeed. But these were bog standard choccy and very difficult to get right, which meant we were forced to eat the bits that broke off when they cracked. It can be such a trial going to work sometimes
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no tattooed I work with pregnant ladies, so had to nip down to do my rounds.   Its canny cause get to see the most gorgeous babies ever.   Have you ever watched the bubbles in a water bottle, machine when someone has gotten a cup of water, very theraputic also xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

Im thinking of treating myself to a lava lamp,, ive been told there very calming,,anybody else got 1?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

dunno about calming boody? My lava lamp always seems to develop an alarming, extremely suggestive, swelling protruberance when it starts warming up.....but it's great for generating silly sniggers and smirks...and that's good for you isn't it? Maybe I need to get out more...?                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Had a lava lamp way back in the 70's,won it on prize bingo at Hayling Island! All the lava went to the top and stayed there until we realised we had a 100 watt bulb in it and it was too hot.Suppose you wont get that trouble now cos you cant get 100 watters any more.    Anybody remember those wave things? Like a horizontal box that had a tilt mechanism and two different colour liquids inside.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

what about  those fibre optic lamps that looked like a colourful upside down floppy brush                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption