3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted

88 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 21:00:08 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@BJ.....great minds.... I did these a while back, just messing around.

Just rough ideas and anything can be done Thumbs Up

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9360/match8f.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6347/matcht.jpg

This one I did as a header as BM is more than a dating site. (bigger version on my profile)
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2328/flag3.jpg

I'm with Matt with this http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb/20070906/Hedgehog-442771.jpg
I can do something like this, maybe a a hedghog peering over the BM letters.
 Funny, chatting to Gypsy and  a friend of hers is someone called Oggy, thought that would be a good name as well/
 Kind of Sonic meets Ogri.

Thoughts????
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Am pants at art so staying well out of this one ! 
Oggy the hedgehog for mascot is a deffo for me tho Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

got a nice Dwagon ya can use......Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one Dyna :)

Do think it needs to be cartoony though and as your artwork is so much better than mine i'll step back lol

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1032/cartoonmatchjpg1.jpg

.....can become this.....

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4830/bmvignette.jpg

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

errr...Oggy was one of the original members of this site (he's also one of my mates on FB) he occasionally pops back in....(you never know when or where he'll turn up! lol)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Lol @ Stella.... can you imagine a BM Mascot named after THE Oggy??  LOL   Dyna... I like the hedgehog one too...    Or Matt...what about your cute little dog as the mascot?  Cartoonised of course! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Can be done, but I think it should have something to do with biking, the road or BM directly, although you can argue Pugsy is related to Matt Tongue

For you Karey...

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5749/pugpuppysitting.jpg
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Cheers DynaThumbs Up...  hmmmm cute...but like you say, i think it needs to have something to do with bikes/the road....                                                                                                                                                                                 
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Blackberrys Bear..

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4415/bear4c.jpg

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Oh cheers Dyna, you beat me to it...   http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4415/bear4c.jpg   Folk should be able to click on the link now!   I was thinking, if it's appropriate, why not have a Mr and Mrs eg Mr and Mrs Hedgehog, Mr and Mrs Bear, Mr and Mrs Matchstick, sure you get the idea.  Says a little about the dating aspect of the site (although I'm aware not all people consider the site to be such).  One could wear the B logo the other the M......!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i love that pic of the hedgehog standing up he is well cute and cool - maybe liek ya say a male adn female version with BM tattooed somewhere Big smile or a name that plays on the letters BM he is the B and she is the M or other way around ?? dunno lol but loving the lil hog                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Nice Suzi, what bout........Bosshog (male) & the Minnion (female) pmsl.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Gota be Kwackers  the well ard mallard
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

chatting to Gypsy and  a friend of hers is someone called Oggy, thought that would be a good name as well/ Kind of Sonic meets Ogri. Wouldn't that be 'soggy'? LOL 
I'm not keen of having any logo with a bike in it, as that would take ages, if not forever, to agree on. Sports bike? cruiser? trail?even trike? etc

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I quite like DynaToon's bike logo tho, the non pink one lol (see his profile album)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wow thanks for all the effort guys.  And before I have to start paying Dyna a full-time salary lol, let's all try to agree on something to work on first.
I agree no bikes in the initial designs... we're looking for a mascot that can later be added onto bikes, etc.   It needs to be professional, cute and biking related too like the cartoon hedgehog.   I do like that hedgehog actually.  Is there copyright on it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

No good having an idea if you can't put it into action Embarrassed

Have done quick sketches of my heart in a jacket and uploaded onto my profile.

All comments welcomed...but remind you this was really a quickie !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Mm Alice, that's not how I envisaged what you said. In my imagination I had a small bright red heart with the initials B and M on it wrapped in a leather bike jacket. No frills or embroidery cos I can't see men (or some women) wanting that on their clobber lol.   I still love your idea tho.                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thanx Sandi . Get your drift...I agree with having something more male which is why I went for the jacket and tat !!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 663 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption