3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted

88 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 21:00:08 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

So like PG Tips have their monkey... I think BM should have a little biker mascot that can be used comicly around the site and in ads. Do we have any good 3D graphics designers here who would like to have a stab at greating a good cartoon mascot for the site?  I'm looking for a good artists design though, not a dodgy scribble or poor photoshop effort.  I'd be willing to pay for a good design too, but it'd have to be really good. Also, what do you think the mascot could be?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

As you use the union jack as the back drop for the logo maybe it should be a Bulldog, with Dragons wings, a lions tail and a wee leprachaun on his shoulder :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Like your thinking Jackie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Us hobbits already have our mascot Matt, although I could put a union jack coat on him for you if you like lol                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Why o why BJ do we scots always get the ar*e end of everything?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol i'd like to see someone design that just for the laugh!
We do need something a bit silly (not ridiculous), funny and friendly.   Are there any animals commonly associated with biking?  Not that I know of, shame.                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Hogs Matt?  pmsl  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

What about a frog?  Frogs are ace.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Nah !   Hedge hogs   after all we potencial road kill too !                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

No reason for not having a monkey. I'm envisaging a big hairy gorilla on a monkey bike with his she monkey on pilly. Big monkey (BM), call him Big Mick (BM). Just a thought.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how about my cat Mr Tompkins ??                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

A bike club for pussies? you not thought it out have you ian lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Whacko i am saying nothing lol

Matt i'll have abash at drawing it just for a laugh if you want :)

Matt's Profile
Matt

Ian, your cat is too big to pose for photos.  The challenge is just too difficult lol.   I'm with Jacko so far.                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Hey Matt, what bout the crazee frog character (ding ding ding) or kermit and the pig or would that pose copyright issues.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What about a road runner....neep neep!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea copyright definitely.  Needs to be our own character.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How about Ogry and Suzie on a bike lol.....if you don't know who ogry is hang your head in shame.... pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Or if you don't know how to spell OGRI Wink

Matt's Profile
Matt

Everyone knows ogri!

But copyright! Want something that can be associated with bm as soon su see it                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption