My testimony to BM

42 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2011 17:52:37 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's the actions that get you in trouble Trish! LOL   I hope today has been a good day too, was a pleasure to be a part of Saturday night for you too.   Love and hugs lady whenever you need them xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I never knew I was that 'bendy'......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hey BL, that was refreshing to read. Hope you had a really nice time.
50 ain't old so enjoy life to the full. Many happy returns.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Happy 50th Birthday Trish,   with mates like these on BM you won't go far wrong in life,  all the very best, love Nut xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Happy Birthday Trish. we had a blindin time on saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Happy Birthday Babs thanks for Sat night party good one PartyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

happy birthday  50 is not old go for it Party                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yep have to agree with that and the bacon butties were a stroke of genius. love ya trish even if you are getting old xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy birthday blSmile   clinton xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy birthday Trish, we may not of seen eye to eye for whatever reasons.....but hope you had a crackin party and a lovely day today, many happy returns !!! xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Happy birthday hon, so sorry Ian n I could not make it on Saturday , but you were in our thoughts 

Its so glad to hear how you feel about everyone on here & I for one am very proud to call you a friend  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

happy birthday , and i enjoyed those mini cakes ...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Happy Birthday
Hope you've had a lovely day 
x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brownhole's Profile
Brownhole

In: bromsgrove
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Not been on this site long,but enjoying it already.

Have a great Birthday.

Stevexx                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Happy birthday x                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Ah Trish wot a cracking post :-) - really enjoyed ur birthday bash - good peeps, good atmosphere, good booze and food too - and you are one hell of a babe !!!!!!!! though it was ur 40th lol !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thank you all for my birthday messages, I loved them all.   I didn't expect this thread to turn into a personal thread, I just wanted to let people know the value that I place on BM and if newbies or potential newbies are reading, perhaps it might just confirm to you that the site is well worth being a member of.   Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Bacon butties !!!!!!!!!!!!! who ate all those ???????????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

happy 50th birthday, hope you have had a lovely day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 547 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption