All The whole world speaks Inglish, right?

7 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2011 08:55:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was at my bank yesterday; there was a short line.

There was just one lady in front of me, an old  Asian   lady who was
trying to exchange yen for pounds.

It was obvious she was a little irritated ... . She asked the
teller,
 - "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat pans fo yen.
Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"

- The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."

- The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too"
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

hahahhahahahhahahahaLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

heeheeheeheehee LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

hohohohohohohoLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
YummyBiker's Profile
YummyBiker

In: Crowborough, Eas

Nice one mate....Got anymore? :O)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao love it haha LOLClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very good Clap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption