Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for my brother who lost his mate

8 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2007 14:14:38 by storm | Go to original / last post
guinivere's Profile
guinivere

In: manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank you to all of you who took the time to post thoughts hugs and prayers on the forum,it really helped. My brother is a little better but is still 'lost'. the biker pub they hang out in is pulling together and fundraising for his son. Thanks again, Guinivere xx
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwwww Guinivere  glad to hear your brother is a little less lost than he was, it takes time, sometimes a little, sometimes years, and sometimes we never get over tragic events in our lives.  but we learn to accpet them and hold the sadness more at arms length than close to our hearts. i hope he can at some stage streach out his arm an place the space of acceptance and fond memories  between that and his heart, and his heart will no longer ache so much.  ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Give him big hugs from me. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hugs from me to  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

With a sister like you 'guinivere' your brother shouldn't feel lost for long. He's a lucky man.   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

It's great to have an update, so glad he's doing a bit better.  WP                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

I saw you, hug your purse closer to you in the grocery store line.But, you didn't see me, put an extra £10.00 in the collection plate last Sunday.I saw you, pull your child closer when we passed each other on the sidewalk.But, you didn't see me, playing Santa at the local shopping centre.I saw you, change your mind about going into the restaurant.But, you didn't see me, attending a meeting to raise more money for charity.I saw you, roll up your window and shake your head when I drove by.But, you didn't see me, driving behind you when you flicked your cigarette butt out the car window.I saw you, frown at me when I smiled at your children.But, you didn't see me, when I took time off from work to run toys to the homeless.I saw you, stare at my long hair.But, you didn't see me, and my friends cut ten inches off for Locks of Love.I saw you, roll your eyes at our leather coats and gloves.But, you didn't see me, and my brothers donate our old coats and gloves to those that had none.I saw you, look in fright at my tattoos.But, you didn't see me cry as my children were born and have their names written over and in my heart.I saw you, change lanes while rushing off to go somewhere.But, you didn't see me, going home to be with my family.I saw you, complain about how loud and noisy our bikes can be.But, you didn't see me, when you were changing the CD and drifted into my lane.I saw you, yelling at your kids in the car.But, you didn't see me, pat my child's hands, knowing he was safe behind me.I saw you, reading the newspaper or map as you drove down the road.But, you didn't see me, squeeze my wife's leg when she told me to take the next turn.I saw you, race down the road in the rain.But, you didn't see me, get soaked to the skin so my son could have the car to go on his date.I saw you, run the yellow light just to save a few minutes of time.But, you didn't see me, trying to turn right.I saw you, cut me off because you needed to be in the lane I was in.But, you didn't see me leave the road.I saw you, waiting impatiently for my friends to pass.But, you didn't see me.I wasn't there.I saw you, go home to your family.But, you didn't see me.Because, I died that day you cut me off.I was just a biker,.....A person with friends and a family.But, you didn't see me.MAY IS MOTORCYCLE AWARENESS MONTH. PLEASE PASS THIS ON FOR YOUR FRIENDS WHO RIDE OR WHO MAY HAVE KNOWN SOMEONE WHO DIED WHILE RIDINGIt can be tough being a biker.                                                                                                                                                                                 
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwwwwwwww kate that was beautiful and a good reminder to all those who drive other vehicles to keep an eye on the roads its not all it seems at first glance   ty for sharing that with us  Star                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 454 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption