The Queen Victoria - Thurs 17th Feb

9 Posts | Latest reply on 17/02/2011 08:12:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all.....well now the evenings are getting lighter, and the weather warmer, here on the events team we would like to get the Thursday evening meet at the Queen Victoria up and running again, this is already on events ( thanks Matt) , so if you all would like to meet up starting next thurs please add yourself to the events page....would be good to get this one going....
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

The Queen Victoria, are you doing a pub crawl on to Rovers and Woolpack too?   I can't do week nights that far from work unfortunately so won't be joining in on this one.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

this is already on events ( thanks Matt)   Ahem!! 'twas I not Matt.  Wink    (There is only me that deals with the calendar, unless I'm not here then Matt does it.)   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1290                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry sandi, thanks for adding the link !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No problem Ian, you're welcome. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

I go most weeks if I'm doin nowt                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll add my name too. Bet Ninjalou will too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey, i think there are a few going tonight now, so weather permitting we will see you there from 7 !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption