A few sillies...........

5 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2011 11:38:14 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted todo was eat, drink and be Mary.Got an e-mail today from a bored local housewife, 43, who was lookingfor some hot action! So I sent her my ironing. That'll keep the lazywoman busy.I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill. Apparently aturban, beard and a backpack wasn't what they had in mind.After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex Bill woke up to findhimself next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realised he hadmade it home safely.My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 5 hours tohoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak.Since the snow came all the wife has done is look through the window.If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in.I've been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper. To behonest I only intended to rough him up a bit.After years of research, scientists have discovered what makes womenhappy. Nothing.A lad comes home from school and excitedly tells his dad that he had apart in the school play and he was playing a man who had been marriedfor 25 years. The dad says, "Never mind son, maybe next year you'llget a speaking part."Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That's a lot. Oxfamcan supply a whole African village for just £2 a month: time to changemy supplier I think.Two women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I saidwhite they gave me a lecture on the benefits of brown bread for 30minutes.. I think they must have been Hovis Witnesses.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol had a good giggle at these Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Heard an oldie today , made me giggle.

What the difference between a dog and a fox?

10 pints

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao very good LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Thumbs Up Great laugh CS - cheers LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2363 seconds. There are 1350 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption