MX Trails and genral off roading advice

10 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2011 00:44:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im thinking of trying off roading mainly Trails riding some thing I can do at week ends with my 8 yr old son but I havnt got a clue where to go or even start.   are there any MX  trails or off road riders could offer some help and advice ?.                                         Question   Be good to have some thing else to do when weather roads or traffic's getting on my (*)(*) 's                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Try these links Nealy    http://www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com/where-to-ride-in...he-uk.html   http://www.trailsource.com/index.asp   http://www.trailsource.com/scripts/three.asp?STATENAME=...;TYPE=DIRT   http://www.mxpracticetracks.co.uk/   Hope these help                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

OH thanks Sandi  . how come you not kwak anymore ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You're welcome Nealy.   Cos folk wouldn't call me by name at gatherings, they were used to calling me Kwak, and a new member, Kwakgirl, gets referred to as Kwak, on here, so it got confusing.                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Ah see said blind man  just tried them sites looks good  trail source is subscription site so all though it looks usefull ill wait till im up n running with that one cheers again                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh isn't that typical! Having to register to just read the damn thing, so annoying.   I hope the other links prove fruitful.   Let us know how you get on, perhaps put some photos on your profile of you and your son when you're on the trails?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I go off road riding at least once a week and sometimes it's better than on the road. Best thing to do is buy a cheap bike to try it first and see how you get on. There are alot of off road schools where you can pay for a days off road experience where the bike and kit are included in the price. Have a look on the yamaha uk website and look at their off road experience.

Any questions mate, feel free to ask
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Nice one J1m   good shadow too                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Not sure how far you want to go wheely, but there's a site north of Doncaster that's not too expensive.   A work mate gave me info a while back and can't remember name or owt, but if you're interested I'll find out in work next week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You mean my no picture profile ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3926 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption