125 required

6 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2011 13:31:14 by DynaToon | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looking for cheap 125 up to £200 anyone know of one cambridge area though can travel                                                                                                                                                                               
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Theres a fella I work with who has a Eliminator for sale, wants £200 quids, I'll try to get details off of him if you are interested?? Quite a ways for you to come though, although delivery wouldn't be that much via DSV.                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Hi DT

The 125 is not for me but a friend so will ask and see what he says, Thanks hun if you can pm me the details that would be great Smile

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Will do, when I get them. Hes off work today, so never had the chance , isn't that always the case. Will see him monday most likely though                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Ok will pm you mates details and he can chat direct if you like .                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

No probs                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 672 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption