Lucky Biker Lands on Feet

16 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2011 18:35:05 by shadowguyver | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I bet she was on her phone!!!  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngry   This guy was so lucky...   http://www.break.com/index/lucky-biker-lands-on-feet-af...sh-2000394                                                                                                                                                                                 
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Blooming hell                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

bloody hell.... stupid  Censored Censored                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lucky and cat like reflexes.                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

that happend to me in Scarborough a few years ago too  the guy was texting somebody on his mobile wasnt quite as bad but distchuffed never the less !!Angry wasnt filming either lol
Bigcopsmalltown's Profile
Bigcopsmalltown

In: Darlington

Lucky man!                                                                                                                                                                               
Hellraiser's Profile
Hellraiser

In: Herefordshire

Very lucky, Id have been livid.  Similer thing happened to me last year when I was in the car.

Karey's Profile
Karey

I wish the camera had been rolling once he'd got over his shock... I wonder if there would have been a lot of blaspheming..........ErmmLOL

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

When you see how crumpled the bike is - that is one lucky rider.  Karey you are bang on (excuse the pun) I bet he went to town when he realised what had happened Ouch.  The car driver is a Censored idiot.

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

the bike stopped then jumped forwards??like the clutch was let out?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahah @ BK.. LOL   I keep watching it and can't believe he didn't get knocked off his feet!  Maybe he was tall and stood up and the bike just got pushed through his legs?!                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

OMG he is one lucky guy ....wish I hadn't watched it though I just had the worst flash back ever Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Sorry Jay Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

No worries hun ...I will conquor my demens if it kills me lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wow, lucky lucky lucky.
Tallented too, must have been a circus performer in a past life                                                                                                                                                                             
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

same same one biker follows the rules not speeding swerving and look what happens some cow rearends them i would love to hear why she hit him but i think it would be ..... ow i did not see u.... have we all gone blind

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 946 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption