Watch Button

40 Posts | Latest reply on 10/02/2011 23:41:33 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Matt, whilst you're sat there with nothing better to do but be in a bit of pain, ive thought of something for you to do.... LOL   There are some posts that i like to watch and see where they are going but do not want to post in, sometimes it can take an age to find the topic i'm looking for cos i haven't been on for a few days.   Can we have a "watch" symbol like we have the "eye" symbol?   What does everyone else think?                                                                                                                                                                                     
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I like this idea Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i think if ita a topic you are interested in you could have the letter "W" next to it, or a W to click on which will bring the topics up...great idea though feisty                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

very good idea! me like.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are we still allowed to post on the "what made you smile today" thread??? I'm still trying to find it, i've got down to page 13 so far!!! Maybe it was deleted and I missed the post that said it was Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

LC its under General Topics and about the third one down :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh Thanks BJ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Fg you just won't to put the watch symbol on a fella so you don't have to keep looking for him lol                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Wink dammit JP you got me..   No, for once this is actually a serious post by me!   If enough people think it's a good idea and Matt can do it, if nothing else LC  will be able to find any threads she is looking for !!  LOL    imhadnraopoots ( for jp.... Wink)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a good idea FG. I need all the help I can get!!!So topics we like and regularly post in ( when we find them ...coughEmbarrassed) will be there for us to see at a glance??
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

The topics you already post in you should be able to find with no problem anyway LC, they have an "eye" next to them so you can either search through the forums or look on your profile at the bottom.    I dont post in alot of the forums, but i do like to follow what is going on in some of them...  yep even some of the silly ones.. i can just never find them sometimes without trawling through everything or pm'ing someone (which i usually end up doing) to find out what is going on!                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Topics that you post in are also at the bottom of your profile page, so if all else fails you can access them from there :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

well at the moment I'm not sat around,... cos i can't sit down.  I can only lie down which means I cant do any programming on my PC.   And if you want to watch topics, just go to My Account \ Profile - scroll  to the Forum Posts section.  There you have all your topics.  Simples  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

yes it is a good idea so the ladys on the site dont have to try and remember where thay read somthing just get a man to sort it for them again                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

yeah... i know that Matt...   i'm talking about the ones that i watch but HAVEN'T posted in, BUT STILL WANT TO FOLLOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN IT !! ( i'm sure i explained that in my topic starter Confused ) there is no way to follow those if you are away for a few days, apart from going through every single page when you cant bring it up by search   excuse shouting...                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** hands FG a cool refreshing brew lol                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

takes brew and a deep breath  Big smile   as i said, sorry for shouting Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

In the interest of balance, (we don't want this turning into an Egyptian holiday do we? - hehe)
Rubbish idea! Get  out more FG

Will she bite......:sniggers:

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

wot do ya think this is E-bay? I think we should have an ending soon button so we don't have to read all the dross.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

and a buy it now are we getting one for tickets                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1403 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption