Valentine Rhymes with a Difference

7 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2011 12:24:05 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

These are entries to a Valentine competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least  romantic second line:   1. Love may be beautiful, love may be blissbut I only slept with you, because I was pi$$ed 2. I thought that I could love no otherUntil, that is, I met your brother 3. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so areyou. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head. 4. Of loving beauty you float with graceIf only you could hide your face 5. Kind, intelligent, loving and hotThis describes everything you are not 6. I want to feel your sweet embraceBut don't take that paper bag off of your face 7. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-Damn, I'm good at telling lies! 8. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:Marrying you screwed up my life 9. I see your face when I am dreamingThat's why I always wake up screaming 10. My love you take my breath awayWhat have you stepped in to smell this way 11. My feelings for you no words can tell Except for maybe "go to hell" What inspired this amorous rhyme?Two parts vodka, one part lime   (yup, it's been posted before but it's still amusing)                                                                                                                                                                               
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I was expecting 'My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife, it's great having the 2 of you in my life!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL 6ypsy, that's 3 init? Darling, lover and wife LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ok, Kwak, consider it re-written, grea verses, I hate soppy stuff! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

teehee love it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wish I was a bar or soap sitting on a string Cause everytime you got in the bath I'd see your ding-a-ling   I wish I was a teddy sitting on your bed Cause if you dreampt of another girl I'd kick you in the head   We stood on the bridge at midnight Our hearts began to linger I ran my fingers through your hair And a dickie bit my finger!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

lol@you guys LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption