Panniers, Top Box and racks

12 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2011 13:00:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello All 

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get some Panniers, a Top Box and the Racks to attach the luggage too from? It's for a Kawasaki ER5 (T Reg or 1999). 
I've looked on Ebay, Amazon, motorbike websites with no luck, maybe it's the way im typing it in to search engines and what not but I can't seem to find the anywhere. 

I was told a the NEC show by those on the Kawasaki stand that Kawasaki no longer make or sell these but others like Givi may do. 

Any help would be fab :) 

Thank you :)

Adz

P.S. It's good to finally be back online again and get back on the scene, so hello to you all and hope you are doing well lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

hi,, adam,, i saw an advert on facebook this morning for pannier bags and biker luggage,, ill watch out for it ,, they had a collection for 59.99, no idea how good it would be tho,, if i see it again ill let you know.     "Get geared "do some good stuff too online.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

I know this bird down the road, shes got a lovely rack Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

Dyna ,, get your head outta there!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Mate. Go on ebay and get a givi wingrack, don't worry if the seller put if fits such & such bike, the fitting are not part of the rack and can be removed. Then phone Wemoto on 08450292929 they may have a fitting kit for your bike or get you a universal fitting kit. They had to order my fitting kit from Italy and I still got it two days later. Hope this helps you mate.   Ragnar                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Adz hello!!!! xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Adz, this will give you the info for side arms to support a Givi topbox but I'm guessing that you would also have to buy a standard wingrack to attach panniers. Your best bet would be to go and talk to a Givi main dealer.

http://www.givi.co.uk/My-motorcycle/?ma=KAWASAKI&mo=ER-5-500-98--00
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Persist with ebay. I did and got a rack and top box for £50. Any top box will do as long as it's with the fixing plate.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

aye up Adz welcome back online mate . just get some universal racks and boxes ! is what we used to do before Bespoke stuff enterd the market                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Welcome back Adz, missed you hon :-)

Hepco & Becker, Krauser & Givi, all do a hard luggage rack for your bike, Krauser & Renntec also do a soft luggage rack.

eBay does have some ... I did a search for ER5 luggage :-)

Also try Intobikes.co.uk or Motorbikesandparts.co.uk, I know that's all new stuff but gives you some options

Good luck hon x

ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe

Cheers guys and gals :) 

Thats great, hopefully I will get a bit of cash together and get some luggage so my bike is all ready for touring as soon as i pass my test :) 

Oh, can you get colour coded luggage or is there no real point? 

:)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Depends on if you get universal luggage that you can move to another bike or if you will sell it once you change bikes really hon ...                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption