Didn't He Do Well?

6 Posts | Latest reply on 11/03/2011 09:56:56 by JP | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Press release from RoSPA;

A motorcyclist who drove at 108mph in a 70mph zone has been spared a driving ban after claiming that he had just been stung by a bee.  Magistrates in Ipswich said they could see “no benefit” in banning the 49 year old sales engineer.  Instead, he was fined £300 and given six penalty points.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hmmm the 1st thing I wanted to do when I was stung whilst riding was stop and make sure the little bugger was gone and could not sting me again ... Trying to outrun it was not an option !                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok, so now everyone knows what excuse to give if they get pulled for speeding & they can use the above example as precedence?                                                                                                                                                                             
we88yz's Profile
we88yz

In: Preston

If he was trying to out run it. Must be a hell of a fast Beeeeee.LOL

fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

Fast like a ninja.... I was stung by a bee....!!!!! Please mr officer don't do me....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Paul your drinking to much coffee you need to sleep more                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1325 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption