Profile advice section

42 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2011 23:15:58 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

what makes someone appear desperate? Posing half naked or naked   what would turn you off someone completely?In their profile: Status - Married, especially if they also put 'looking for fun' On meeting them (single ones I mean), their lack of personal hygiene put me off. what should you write in your profile?The truth what sort on introductory message would get your attention?A funny one and one with more than 'Hi' in it. what words are best avoided in a profile Lonely / Go to gym 4 times a week lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sandy i promise no more topless ones of me then and no going to the gym lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

awwwwwwUnhappy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sandy i promise no more topless ones of me then and no going to the gym lolLOL   Clinton, when I typed that I was thinking of the ladies that are scantily clad, but yep you fellas leave something for the imagination too lol.    My gym comment was because I don't like very defined muscles, it makes me cringe. Whatever the pastime / hobby if it's done a lot then there probably isn't time for a relationship.   Not that it applies to me cos I'm dating at the mo.                                                                                                                                                                               
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

whacko is always having a go at the ladies, 

BB, as long as you girlies remember your place!!!! I would never have a go.

Sandi, ok, no more X dressing for me ( happy now) pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nowt wrong with cross dressing, but remember when doing a zip up in a temper you're likely to get material caught in it. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Dammit... i really must stay in more... i missed the topless ones of clinton.. Unhappy    and Sandi he's a scot... they always have a temper probably why he wears a skirt... sorry... kilt LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

When I was looking at profiles I wanted honesty and GSOH whether it be for friends or dating ..And an up to date photo (important) nothing worse than going to a meet and you dont recognise someone cos the pic is 10/20 yrs out of date.

Be yourself if someone doesnt like what they are reading then its not meant to be.

This is supposed to be a social and dating site IMO I would go for the social side and if you happen to meet that special someone then its a bonus.
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

The  Bronze  Adonis

"She didn't like the ribe cage / the coat-hanger HIPS
the razor-sharp shoulder blades / always give her JIP
she's reading Edward de Bono under the PALMS
he sprays odorono under his ARMS
I was to say the least ALARMED
when the BRONZE ADONIS got her...
I lay beneath the parasol / watched him with the CHICKS
horsing around with his aerosol / they whispered about his odd TRICK
"SEND NO CASH... FEAR NO MAN / YOU CAN BE A LOVE LEVIATHAN"
she's a FAN of the MAN with a TAN from a CAN
the BRONZE ADONIS got her
mr and mrs universe / the folks who live in the GYM
each night she sleeps in a room marked HER / he sleeps in a room marked HIM
muscle bound for stardom / the apollo of your EYE
can't seem to get a hard on / oh christ I wonder WHY
the BRONZE ADONIS got her
they honeymoon on muscle beach to cries of "Beat it Mac"
he plucks some puny pansy's peach / how do you like that
the BONZE ADONIS got her
there stands the body gorgeous / men worship girls ADMIRE
he bravely bears the scourges and the squelch of squashed DESIRE
what a physical jerk / no time for SEX
where's me bleedin' bullworker, baby oil and leopard KECKS
oh yeah / the BRONZE ADONIS got her
hubba hubba yum yum wow / what a hunk of BEEF
who made you the sacred cow / who hangs around his BRIEFS
in the corner sauna / with his MATES
wanking away unwanted weight
that's his idea of a heavy DATE
the BRONZE ADONIS got her"
John Cooper Clark                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

what makes someone appear desperate?

torso pics, then being constantly messaged when your answer clearly shows your not interested.  Believe me, if I was then I would tell you !  Sounding too good to be true...

what would turn you off someone completely ?

married/attached, having my profile constantly viewed by the same  guy daily turns me off to, people who obviously love themselves and it shows in what they write, it's not sexy and it makes me want to Dead

what should you write in your profile?

be completely honest about yourself and what makes you tick, it won't appeal to everyone, but it could appeal to the right one.  Have  up to date pic as your profile shot too.

what sort on introductory message would get your attention?

short, imaginative and fun

what words are best avoided in a profile?

'tell you later'... I won't bother asking later then, it wreaks of can't be bothered or best get rid of my fella/ lass before I get interest in my profile....   Putting yourself down too... don't do it !  If you were selling a used bike you would talk about its great features and skim over the not so appealing parts. Take the same approach to yourself and let your date decide what they think. You never know, they might just like you.                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

tell you later ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

LOL @ dunans                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

For  Nutkin68, http://mohawkvalleytattooexpo.com/wp-content/uploads/20...idgets.jpg short, imaginative and fun                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

wish I'd known about this for the dwarf ex next door neighbour....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

tell it like it is warts an all for gods sake... chances are, the other persons "warts" equal your own!!!! no one is bothered bout the next door neighbour nuts, most people are concerned with themselves love x                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Well I've tweaked my profile so just waiting for the PM's to come flooding in.   None yet!   Or yet!   Or yet!   Well I don't mention patience lol!   Great topic seriously Gatvol, cos too many of us haven't got a clue...                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

never seen much point in telling porkies either on a website profile or in real life if you cant be honest with yourself then what chance are you going to be honest with others? the "tell you later" thing really bugs me,nearly as much as a phone call from a witheld number (I never answer those) to be honest,I didnt join this site to find someone special (although I did) but I did fill in all the profile stuff simply because if someone had gone to the trouble of programming the thing,who am I not to bother filling it in??                                                                                                                                                                             
Flettie's Profile
Flettie

In: Buxton

I think one of the first worse lines - and fellas are the worst offenders is to put a lack-lustre profile picture up and proudly say ..."what you see is what you get" C'mon lads we can do better than this!!!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

that line really bugs me flettie!                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I find what you see isn't what you get (thankfully in my case LOL). I very rarely recognise anyone from their photo's.    But I really can't see the point of blagging, life's hard enough anyway without having to analyse everything people say cos it's all b**locks.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption