Yet another newbie

18 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2011 21:44:45 by suzyamki | Go to original / last post
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi let me introduce you to me..... Chrissie... Ride a CBF 1000 or a divi depending on my mood, I reside in Surrey .. Anything else just ask                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site Chri55ie & J1m..Plenty happening, get yourselves involvedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yep welcome to the site as red said loads happining so jump in and see you at a meet                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Hi hun, welcome to the asylum LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

Thanks for the welcome I hope to get actively involved :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome hun:)Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just sayin hi from the antrim coast  Thumbs Up

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi and welcome Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi and welcome to the madhouse, grab a crayon and start colouring in, mind stay between th elines though lol

BJ xx

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Welcome Chri55ie and J1m and all the other newbies ( and those that are not so new..lol) Hug     Take a look round the forums and events pages... there will be lots going on again this year   Hold tight and haver fun! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Welcome   Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hellooo Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Hi and welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

Thanks again for the welcomes, my Internet is a bit hap hazard at the moment, so I may not manage to get on as much as I'd like, I am having to get on using my phone not the most helpful way of accessing he site :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hello there and welcome :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hello there and welcome :-)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption