New Kid on the block! come say "Hi Mark"

18 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2011 21:51:18 by suzyamki | Go to original / last post
Flettie's Profile
Flettie

In: Buxton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, hello and thrice hello. My name is Mark - I'n not a patch-wearing dyed-in-the-wool, speed demon of a biker in fact my bike (1975 Triumph Trident) stays in my office for several months of the year.

Yeah yeah! born again, part-time, fair weather biker. Two hours riding - Four hours polishing.... Guilty as charged M,lud (puts hand up) but I used to be a bit more hard-core though.Smile

I have to say up front that I'm coming out of a long relationship and I'm still a bit bruised but I'm looking to make new friends, get out and about and try and put a smile on my big oafish face again. 

I guess if one was to twist my arm up my back I'd say that I associate myself more with the biker fraternity rather than the golf-loving, radiator-feeling, picture-straightening, fart-wafting,washing the car on Sunday types.

So if you see me at an event, come say hi -  but don't smudge the chrome work, it will take me hours to get back up Smile

Flettie (Mark)                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Once a Biker always a Biker Mark.  Your bike cleaning fetish is well in with a few here, if your ever at a loose end you can have a go at mine LOL. Welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

2 hours riding 4 hours cleaning you lucky git any riding means 5 hours cleaning welcome to the site see you about soon I hope                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome Mark, I've only been on here a few weeks myself and have made some great new friends. I'm also attending some of the events, so hopefully we'll see you out and about over the summer. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Dakar62's Profile
Dakar62

In: East yorkshire

Nice to know you take the time to clean your machine...quick wipe of the headlight is all i manage and i always avoid the number plate !...welcome to the site..and watch out for the wierdo's...whoops..that's all of usThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

@Dakar62
 A fellow Skier!!!! Clap

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Hi Mark and welcomeThumbs Up. There's still time for you to get over to Matlock Bath this afternoon and meet some of the inmates/members (delete according to taste) who'll be somewhere near the Promenade cafe. Cars tolerated as you as you buy a coffee or twoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the site Mark, you will love it !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Flettie's Profile
Flettie

In: Buxton

Gosh - what a pleasant surprise - all these nice responses. I'll not be making it over to Matlock this afternoon but I'll look out for future events and mid-week shenanigans.

Cheers me dears

Mark                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome , mooch about , see what takes your fancy and jump in with your boots on :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or off !!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hi Mark LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi mark welcome mate:)                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

hi fab site - fab peeps - enjoy aqnd get to some meets ;-0                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome MarkHandshake,have to see what events there are for you, within range, on a rain free day. preferably warm & sunny...Must bring my on/off cloths & autosolThumbs Up.. Great site mate many new friends to meet...Enjoy..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome mark                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome have fun and enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hi Mark. Welcome!! Sounds like your bike is all shiny and polished. if youve got any spare time you can bring mine back up to scratch :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption