Blackpool Illuminations

37 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2011 23:19:03 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After reading the Blackpool cafe thread and i know its ages off BUT...i had a idea, how about a biker match get together around the time of the illuminations and have one all mighty ride through Blackpool with as many bikes as we can muster up....how cool would that be....i hope events team maybe Blackberry will pick up on this and get it on....anyway let me know your views please before we look at dates and events !!!!
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Good idea Ian :-)  esp as my bike lookslike a set of illuminations with the leds on lol !  when are they?  sept/oct time?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Could be a cold ride for a lot of folk but there's plenty of chip shops                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

ooooooo lights and candy floss wahoooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hmmm fish n chips on the prom, yummy, riding the bikes down the lights is a good idea, but would either be stop start at a crawl, or everyone would have to filter so people would have to be OK with that                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

As it's late in the year why not do a stay over see if we can get a discount in one of the hotels for early block booking not sure when lights are think it's oct nov ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My nephews girlfriend is from Blackpool and she knows quite a few folk with B and Bs i can always ask the question :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Send a pm to blackbury or one of the n/w team see if there interested                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If any of the events team up that way want to sort something out and would like some b and b details let me know                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Clap Sounds great!!!  Ian, that is a huge kitty Shocked xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

he is a big boy for sure like his dad, i am quite happy to arrange this one JP....unless it has to be blackberry....my bloody idea lol...thought i would be stern like you john !!!!

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Great idea Ian. Me an Neil(laimdan) will be going to the Coastal Riders Cafe in Blackpool throughout the year so will be in the vicinity. I'll be more than happy to assist as I'm sure will DaftUn and DOA (he lives in Blackpool). Let us know how we can help :)
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ian if your happy to sort it out go ahead :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Ian fill your boots if your not treading on the toes of events team up there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have rang blackberry and left a message for her to ring me, but i thought a ride through as suggested , taking over a few b and b's,and a night out sat, so lets get it on !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Do your arms ache holding your moggy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

all the time minnie....my legs are at the min he is sprawled on me at the min diggin his claws in my leg with his big boots !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right, we are looking at maybe the 1st October, which is the saturday, i thought this would be far enough away from the K.I.S.S rallie for everyone to be recovered, so if your interested let me know on here and i will gladly look into us taking over a Hotel , maybe one with entertainment too...so once i have numbers etc i can start to negotiate prices .....( with BB's help ) Thanks by the way Blackberry for your advice on this !!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry, will be doing RTTW.  Hope it all goes well                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whats rttw ? theres nothing on events ?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 665 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption