Youngblood reporting in

21 Posts | Latest reply on 22/02/2011 15:09:03 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
tt600nut's Profile
tt600nut

In: Cheltenham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everyone,
I've just signed up as I saw the link on facebook and thought I'd give it a try. I've been riding for 3 years, first bike was a Yamaha SR125, for two years I've had a Triumph TT600 and have recently bought a GPZ500S as a project which is being a slight pain the in the ****, so pretty standard biker really haha! I've been to europe with the bike and stayed studying in germany for  year; went to the nurburgring once but I was mainly based on the german/austrian border so I rode over a few of the alpine passes (Grossglockner, Stelvio Umbrail) in that neck of the Alps. Now I'm back in the UK for the final year of my degree and was looking to meet people in the south wales- cotswolds area to go for rides. But obviously I'm not averse to getting to meet all you great people out there on the internetz as friends either! In essence, a big hello *waves*                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

**** waves back in a mexican styleeeeeeeeeeeee

Hiya and welcome to BM (basically mental) trust me it helps at times :)

Have a mooch about and see what takes your fancy event wise then just jump straight in with your boots on

and rem a ticket for the 1st BM K I S S RAlly is a must for this year :)

BJ xxx
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Hello mate. Welcome to BM !     Thumbs Up     Cardiff /Cheltenham eh? ....  Good grief, that's a big house!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Welcome to the site as said any events you fancy jump in and get wet                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hiya and welcome....errr was it you I perved at and took photos of on the wind up the stelvio??                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Minnie...wot you been up to now ????!!Shocked

Welcome young 'un Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

hiya tt600nut, I thought I was the only Nut on here, so lets see how nutty you are, but most of all have fun and join in Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club tt600nut Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

HI (waving) Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Hi,Welcome to the site, i love you bugs pic lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome to the site mateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

Welcome buddy I've only been on here a short while.... Meeting up nx wk with the crazy crew... All the best..:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

Welcome buddy I've only been on here a short while.... Meeting up nx wk with the crazy crew... All the best..:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

fogster's Profile
fogster

The joys of mobile phones... Well there's 3 hellos from me then..:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Hullo Hullo Hullo Hullo fogster lol  welcome to the site  and a big Hullo to you  Nut Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
fogster's Profile
fogster

Ello ello ello Madhat technology is great great great eh lol...:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Paul you need to watch that woman she comes from glasgow and is a bad influance on men                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1019 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption