Stolen Bike details

14 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2011 16:55:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thought it might be an idea to have a stolen bike thread.............
you can put details of the bike down,you never know,somebody somewhere may recognize the details given.

Honda VTR 1000 SP1 Colin Edwards castrol race replica..
Reg No W181 PAU.
Stolen early hours of Wednesday 26th Jan 2011 from Hyde, Tameside, Manchester                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good Idea. Hope we dont get many users. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Unfortunately this suggestion is very timely BB:   Honda XR125 with a distinctive red seat & purple bars stolen in Barrow in Furness saturday. Reg is PJ55 UTH   Please contact Cumbria police if you see it                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hope these aren't your own bikes that have been stolen.  If so then good luck getting them back, hope BM can help

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

PS: Now THIS is a good topic!  Spot on, thanks BB                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

No Matt, not my bike. But I know how I would feel if it was. The bike belongs to the son of a friend who I met through bm. He's not on here anymore but we're still mates...more bm tentacles eh                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Glad I can be of some use Matt,Thumbs Up

perhaps you could make an opening for a stolen bike thread only?

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Please remember if the bike is recover to ask for it's listing to be removed as not to cause the owner any problems if he is seen on his bike                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Kaz Cbr Garwood posted - Seb 'Kermit' Jackson Heya brothers and sisters! My blue and white GSXR 750 K6 has just been stolen from outside my house in Herts! Reg EX06 XBF... Please let me or the police know if you have sited this bike! Thanks guys.....From Letchworth Herts                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

pm me if you know it's whereabouts                                                                                                                                                                               
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

STOLEN !!! last night, matt black bandit with red skulls on frame fron Bentley, Doncaster   Will add any more info as I get it   Any info contact me and I'll pass it on. Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

A friend of ours. (some of you may remember Kev who was coming to ours from Eccles & ended up in Holmfirth! then got blown off his bike) has had his bike pinched 

Honda CBR 125 full repsol colours REG YD56XOC, stolen last weekend from Chorlton, 

Its Kevs only mode of transport & he is now struggleing as is out of work & has only just passed his test, if anyone sees it pls feel free to let its tyres down & call the police Thumbs Up

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

POSTED ON BEHALF OF MARTIN1964

He has had his bike stolen Cry

the bike is a Honda CBR600 black and silver reg is Y404 VST .it was stolen in Bulkington Warwickshire and has been seen in Bedworth and the Kersley area of Coventry.

vin ./chassisframe number.jh2pc35e81m201657/engine number pc35e2202010

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 728 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption