Back to Ralling after 30 yrs g

8 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2011 18:29:18 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Daisybev's Profile
Daisybev

In: STOKE ON TRENT
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tongue Hello everyone well I am happy to be here finding my feet hubby walked out last year so almost a year alone now back in to the rally scene I love it met a mate from 30 yrs ago but looking to meet more peps for ralliying drinking raising hell dancing and laughs.

So who will i see next week end at the frozen Nuts??                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

1st welcome pull up a chair and get comfee and 2nd sorry I cant make it to frozen nuts but we all hope you can make the 1st BM K.I.S.S rally in sept its on the events page                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Not us I am afraid Daisy, but i am sure we will do soon Thumbs Up

welcome again                                                                                                                                                                              
Daisybev's Profile
Daisybev

In: STOKE ON TRENT

thanks guy will certainly do my best for that JP..
yes thank you shell your on the ball girl..

Only two things stopping me take my test buy bike..
i am rallying with a very oldmate on her trike so all is good but im tied to the rallies she wants to do..? its all good party drink and be happy                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

nice to seya enjoy x                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Didn't see you                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

I was there - what u fink to the group on Sat nite - ???   thought they were brill - shame didnt meet up :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

who went in the end?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 968 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption