Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone?

226 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2011 17:06:01 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

why do you need a list ian? thats wot events page is for. Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

Had a great day out, nice  to meet some new faces.   Ride home was fun , I was heading for Wolverhampton and the bike was heading for Bristol !!!   Shame Dean ( Sealskin ) couldnt make it all the way so hope to see you on next trip mate !!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit63's Profile
bandit63

In: nottingham

had a good ride there today windy mind but had fun c u all next time                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

CW - glad you finally made it although we missed you...just one point though - if you managed to break your floor lock....couldn't have been much use in the first place....   Hey HFG pity i missed you. hmmm you better stay behind that  sofa for a whileLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

its on events blues, just thought it may be easier to add names too, otherwise folks may not think other members are going !! simples                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ditto BB, if we're cleaning up forums can't we stop the lists thing?  Show interest on the forum, confirm attendance on the events page.   I'm at our club party near Ashbourne next Saturday night (all welcome) so can call over to Matlock Bath on the way home on Sunday, dogless this time.   I'll be in the car again though unless weather improves enough to camp, cos I'll be sleeping in it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

That was more than a bit windy going home all that plastic acts like a kite, i am going to ache tomorrow Sick from trying to keep the bike on the road. Thanks for the trust Paula we made it back eventually Thumbs Up. Nice to meet new people as well as the regulars, and we can do it all again soon yipppeeee Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks to all for your thoughts for Kev, thankfully just a bent gear leaver & a we bit of a bruised ego he got back on once we had got the bike to ours (less windy) & rode it home Thumbs Up

Tho he does say he feels like he has been lifting weights all day heheh 

Glad everyone enjoyed meeting up                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Sorry i didn't make it either ! Big Bad Biker had a cold , so no pilly for me Cry Glad you all had a good time and got home safe and sound Thumbs Up To be honest i think i may have had reservations going out in this wind Thumbs Down Here's hoping the weather will be better for the next one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Hi to all I met at Matlock, I did get recognised when I pulled in, pure luck it was the actual meeting place. I am the worlds worst for remembering names they have gone already, will no doubt bump into some again sometime and you can poke me in the ribs to help remember. Bit breezy in places on way home but got back ok. 
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

west London harry!??..Hell of a trek for a meet!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sealskin's Profile
Sealskin

In: Wolverhampton

nice to meet up with zoberszx6r, lone rider and eltel. Got half way there, needed some juice and realised i'd forgot my fuel cap key!!! ended up riding back fighting the wind back with 40 miles to an empty tank and vapours to spare! totally gutted and ended up at the bridgnorth bikers cafe!   Make the next one for sure!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Seal - 'Tell told us of your **ahem** predicament......bet you wont do that again! Confused lol Shame we didn;t meet ya, but hopefully next time (sometime) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

me and sandi got back ok.... with a few zig zags chucked in for good measure lol........ good to see folk behind the photos lol and we are up for next week as well Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Would anyone care for a pair of bike trousers, colour BROWN!! well they are now Shocked LOL     Photos are on the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=1332                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hahah @ Sandi.. and there was me...all nice and snug in my car...haha!   The photos are great!  Thumbs Up   Come on everyone get yourselves taggedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

i missed the mint choc chip but next time ......................                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Me too Jackie Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hahah @ Sandi.. and there was me...all nice and snug in my car...haha!   The photos are great!  Thumbs Up   Come on everyone get yourselves taggedBig smile   Oo that's not nice Kaz, that's the last time I share me chips wiv u lol   The photos make it look like the weather was miserable and it wasn't, it was quite mild and no wind.   Yes folks please tag your photos, I didn't know half the members that were there.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Bj i sent you a picture of us eating ice cream just so you did'nt feel left out.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.8438 seconds. There are 611 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption