Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone?

226 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2011 17:06:01 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

CryCrySO not fair lady lol , make me feel worse than I do alreadyCry Cry I know it was my idea & I never made it CryCry

But bar the wind I did get the weather right Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

It was good to meet you all too many in fact  to have a one to one with but nice to put some names and faces together Red Zed and I had an extremely windy ride back it was not really learner weather to be  fair Exclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

sorry couldnt make it ...came back from froz nuts rally a little later than planned but what a fab weekend lol !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Sorry me and boss mom couldnt make it but had bad weekend hope all that went had good day and kev got home safe with no more than a brused ego                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a fantastic day. Great to put faces to names. Met loads of BMers. Good to meet you all, too many to mention but you know who you all are lol. Mega windy on way back!!! Can't wait for next one. Sorry what happened shell. You were missed by everyone. Meet you at the next one. I think next Sunday we should go again to make up for it?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to meet you all.  :) look forward to the next one.                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Back home after the long journey :-) good to meet up with all of you who were still there when I turned up.   Sorry you couldn't make it Shell, but at least it didn't sound too bad an accident.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it was nice to see some of you guys again   sorry for the stalling (and i call myself a biker LOL)   roll on the next one Meet that is                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Had a brill day.. good to see so many there and to meet some new faces.. as well as the usual suspects!  I know there was at least one  person with a camera lol   Shell/Ian, sorry that you couldn't make it, you were missed, we thought you might turn up eventually, ((Big Hugs)) to you and all the others that couldn't make it.   Hope Kev is ok,...and he soon gets back  on two wheels.   Hope everyone got home safely!   Look forward to seeing you all againg soon                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a cool day when is the next one ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah it wasnt your fault shell hun ... didnt mean to make ya feel worse than already do .....roll on the next one... Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How about next weekend ?....anyone interested ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does anyone fancy doing it again next Sunday for the guys who couldn't make it today? Weather permitting of course                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Good to finally meet some internet faces in the flesh today...
Thanks to everyone I was introduced to and everyone else.  Hope to meet up in the near future.  Felt like a bloody kite on the way home over the Cat and Fiddle but arrived home safely
Take care everyone
thanks again
Rob
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah defo... i may not be able to ride over tho unless some miracle man turns up and sorts my fence for me in meantime!!! il get there in me own car or be someones back seat warmer for the ride over for sure Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi sorry to have missed some off you by turning up late. But will be up for meeting next week. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

CW - glad you finally made it although we missed you...just one point though - if you managed to break your floor lock....couldn't have been much use in the first place....   **HFG sniggers & runs off to hide behind the sofa**     PS it was great to meet old & new faces...hopefully I can get to another meet up....soonish! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

add your names to the feb 13th thread if interested                                                                                                                                                                              
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

I would be up for a ride out and meet next sunday, was busy being dad today                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Was a really good day out, nice to meet more BMers Thank you Alan for taking the timeout (no pun intended lol) to come and get me, it was really nice of you. Wind was a bit more than a breeze especially on the way home haha                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption