Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone?

226 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2011 17:06:01 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just checked the weather for next week & its forecast to be 7 degrees, sunny spells, low chance of rain ..... 

So how about the 1st general ride out from all directions of 2011 to Matlock ? 

Meeting at the usual spot (cafe at the bottom of the hill with the ice cream cones outside) say about 1 ish ? 

Anyone up for it ? 

If you want to ride down with Ian n I drop me a PM & we can sort out when we will be leaving  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got the kids next weekend shell.....next two weekends after are free though                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

forecast only goes to the 8th lol and I am busy the following weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well we can always do another run Thumbs Up.. 

if people have a preference just say ... we can always do the week after if its preferred but for me, 

ITS TIME TO  BLOW AWAY THE COBWEBS !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's Sunday the 6th? ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

2nd of feb is a wenesday the sunday is the 6th not sure as yet but if I can I will be there shell                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

oops we need a nice Mod to change the date for me ... pweeeeesseee ...                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

i could be up for this Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Sounds a good unThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

I'll endeavour to make it along too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I might be up for this too..  i could meet you at yours, Shell?
You need to contact Matt to change the titleThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Do I assume correctly that this is on the 6th Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Call me Blonde ... oh yeah I am  lol 

should be 6th Feb 

I have asked Matt to change the date ... Kaz corse you can come across to ours ... as can anyone else who wants to ride over from across here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Bloody hope so!! Be a bit quiet on a Wednesday..Sleepy I just hope shell managed to get the weather right..Sounds more like March forecastLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OMG!!!! I may possibly be able to make this one!! ...not on shift till 7pm & Al's coming up on the Friday (hopefully on the bike if the weather's not too bad) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Red your heading for a thumpin darlin Wink your gonna have me after you as well as Jackie lol its due to be quite warm at the end of next week, hope your gonna join us?

Stella hope you can make it ... you know where the start will be LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

ah shame ... at froz nuts rally with ninja lou and co - have a good meet up peeps :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

You could all stop by Matlock when you have left Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

to defrost our nuts lol !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Its fredhill run same day, have a good ride out n have an icecream for me please                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8320 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption