What's your fave movie theme?

17 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2011 11:49:10 by Big Twin | Go to original / last post
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What song or main theme from a movie sound track gives you goose bumps?                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

I love the music to Twin Peaks.  Never really watched the programme but the theme tune is great.                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

nobody does it better,, the spy who loved me.Smile

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

gatvol dont bother its as depressing as hell !!,,,,Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Joan Baez -Rejoice in the Sun from the film Silent Running.  Reduces me to tears every time but I still love it and love the film                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

The theme to Schindler's List                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Love Song For a Vampire.... Bram Stoker's Dracula... Smile beautiful                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

John Carpenters - The Thing & Assault on Precint 13                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Paris Texas & Southern Comfort - Ry Cooder Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

come with me .... p diddy n jimmy page...godzilla                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Southern Comfort,                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

The Matrix.

Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Wagner's 'Ride of the Valkyries' usually played when aircraft are involved.   Twin, what's yours?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The  end music in the film "Thelma and Louise" its slide guitar its heart tugging                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gosh there are so many. It  all depends on my mood, but with valentines around the corner, and the shops full of love hearts it has to be 

Be my Baby, the Ronettes Dirty dancing   Ahhh Heart

Patrick Swayze my first love !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Nazareth version of Love Hurts as used in the film Dazed & Confused sets my mind whirling every time ... the softer version by joni mitchel is pretty good too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Sandi  I love anything by Hans Zimmer he has done so many but I especially like Now We Are Free from Gladiator                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption