I don't know where you say hello, but Hello.

27 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2007 04:28:24 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
Pebbles's Profile
Pebbles

In: Bournemouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, I've just joined, so having a little tour.   Pleased to be meeting you all and look forward to catching you later.   I thank you!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
naughty 1's Profile
naughty 1

In: bolton

hello and welcome Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hiya pebbels welcome to bm, we all mad on here so it helps if insanity is part of your personia !!!!   see ya around, chat room gets busy bout 8.30 9ish pop in an say hi                                            Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi ya Pebbles, welcome onto the boards Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya pebbles welcome to the mad house lol                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hi pebbles, Welcome, im pretty new round here too, everyone really friendly and as storm says some of them are completely mad.  ENJOY                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hiya Pebbles *waves*     I'm one of the sane ones, anyone who says different will get a slap, when I work out how to untie the buckles at the back of my nice white jacket  LOL   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Hi pebbles,   I'm a new member as well.  Everyone seems really friendly... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Pebbles's Profile
Pebbles

In: Bournemouth

thank you for warm welcome.   Was a bit distracted with the badness that is Eurovision..                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Hi Pebbles, and welcome   I only joined the crew last week. Big smile Insanity is one of my strong points too.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Aaaaaarrrgghhh!!!!!!!!!!!   Step away from the TV really slowly, now turn around, put your fingers in your ears and sing lalalalalalalalalalalalala as loudly as you can.....   See, you to can be a Euro-pop singer LOL   Hi Pebbles,   welcome to BM, and our happily disfunctional familyWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Just tuned into Eurovision.. See what you mean...Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Storm   Was hoping you would be in the chat room about 9 ish...                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hi all not been on for a while,just letting you all know I'm still around & Storm sorry for slow reply hun but been running round like a headless chicken over the last few weeks what with new job & all,I will try to make it to the bbq next month Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

wtg oggy nice to see ya on here mate  congrats about the job mate will catch up wiv ya soon hopefully mate, you take care of yaself.    hiya paul spent some time with my kid last night just watching a film an chilling out, oh an eating the chocolate rc brought over for me !!!!!!!!   ty rc hunny cheered me up it did hopefully will be  in chat tonight. bout 9 ish see ya mate  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm up in Lancaster from this afternoon for the whole week on business, so won't be able to get on bikermatch or chatroom (Company Policy blocks most web sites).   Hopefully the week will pass quickly so I can see you all again soon!   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Safe journey Paul. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You are too kind Di. Looking forward to the trip and being away like a hole in the head. Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awwww paul think of it this way the sooner you go the sooner you will be back, an come back to a nice warm biker match group hug !!!!!!!   Hug  have a safe trip dirve, ride whichever ya doin safely   see ya                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome to the site all the new folks, sure you'll fit right in.  Its nice to see everyone getting such a warm welcome from the regular nutters.   As for eurovision - my cousin wouldn't come out last night clubbing with us until he'd finished watchin that crap.  Couldn't believe it!  Who won then?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2344 seconds. There are 479 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption