Learners ride out

128 Posts | Latest reply on 16/03/2011 13:31:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@ Shell, BJ and Mad,
I Live in Glasgow so if any one needs help let me know, glad to offer assistance where I can.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lovely Celtic ty very much Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shell, i dont know what MISSION you are on about, i have had no pm's to instruct me of this, so please.....give me a clue,                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lol ... was on the last page ... Suzy is a bit wobbley after an off ... she is in Leicester so thought you may be able to help her out a wee bit                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

derr...ok...lol, pm sent Shell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Celtic cheers for that and mind if you do happen to take a wee ride down this way .............. fruit pudding and plain bread lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its on my packing list under BJ Wants!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

How well you know me lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hang on BJ didnt you say at the bike safe last year you were getting a bike in 2011 Al you have a new candedate for the learner days                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hmmm yes I recall someone saying that would have at least a small bike this year too JP !!

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

BJ..Small bike??.....BIG seat!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Red, you do realise now that you cannot take your group any place Jackie will be .. or they will have to find their own way back when she kills you ? 

OK , we have loads of offers from non learners to do this so ... now we need to hear from those who have passed but dont feel comfortable in a big group, learners, coming backers & even long timers ... come on who wants a nice leisurely ride out, no pressures for speed just a fun ride ?                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

what about them who can take a passanger ? there maybe a few out there that fancy this ride out that hasnt got a bike yet or is thinking of getting one but wants to know what its like maybe - anyway - i can take a pilly as well if anyone fancies a nice slow ride out with the kids on the block  :-)
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

The pick up a pilly day is for that really, as this will be the 1st one want to keep it simple .. like me lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'd love to be a part of this... really hate my problems, hope you all have a great time tho xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

You will get there Tracy, look how far you have come in the last year alone!

Well I am really surprised at the lack of Learners new riders who have so far said they want to do this, especially after the comments about wanting to ride but not wanting to hold people up.

Come on let us know your out there
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah I'm up for this, as I stated earlier in the thread so come on everyone, get your name down                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

hey shell thats a great idea id like to help out with this one i can do the east yorkshire area                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Cheers Neil :-) nice to see you have come out of hibernation lol

Lone your down ...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can i throw a spanner in the works here...is it a good idea to have quite a large group of inexperienced riders together at one time, ie they wont know the rider in front/behind taking certain lines into bends etc, maybe 2 or 3 go at a time together...not poo pooing your idea shell just think it needs thinking about for the safety of all taking part !!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption