meeting places around

4 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2011 20:31:01 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does anyone know of good biker meeting places near Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough, Newark   I know biker meet at Hunstanton I like Squires cafe but thats a over 2 hours for me and my friend only just getting into riding. looking for somewhere abit nearer .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just a thought, if you know any biker pubs near you, you could approach the landlord and ask if you can arrange a weekly meet, i am sure he /she wont object, if you dont know any, i can find out who is in the events team for your area, or i will look into it myself, there are usually alot listed for each area in the MCN, if you pm me and let me know what you wanna do i will help all i can , and i am sure my fellow staff members on the events team will do the same, we will get you sorted !!!
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Ok I have a venue in mind it would need an expression of interest but it would be ideal for location parking and facilities I just need to know what the majority want .. Saturday or Sunday or one evening in the week  I have in mind a hotel just off the A1 near Grantham I will speak to the MD who is a biker Twin                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I've pm'd Big Twin in Newark, as there used to be a bike meets there on weekends in my younger days, but not sure if that's still the case.   I know of a biker pub just north of Boston that does gigs on a weekly basis for a night out, they open lunches too, here's their website http://www.anchorfriskney.co.uk/ Yamahama organised a rideout there last summer and I'd be up for it if we have another.   The BMF show is in Peterborough, 14/15th May, and as a new biker it's a good show if you need any tackle.   Also, have a look on http://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/bikemeets.html for anything near you.  You could organise a BM meet over your way, I'm sure you'll get takers!   Good luck!                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1914 seconds. There are 738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption