Top Gear

31 Posts | Latest reply on 30/01/2011 20:53:38 by gatvol | Go to original / last post
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just so you know, Top Gear this Sunday is BMW's 1000rr V The Atom Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

cheers mungy !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

http://www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk/news/?news_table=national_news&article_id=370

there you go....not sure if clickys work on this site yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Stevie Brogan's riding the Beemer...should be good for a laugh Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

I can't wait to for Top Gear to start again!  Pity I missed the Christmas special, I WON'T be missing this one.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

woo hoo  Sunday night fix is back  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Woo whoo. Love TG. Got a thing for James May. Yes I am sad lol                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

James is my fave too  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Let's hope Jeremy Clarkson is made to eat his words about bikes.                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Can't see the beemer beating the Atom.   Its Top Gear so it definitely wont.  Theres no way Jezza will let a bike beat a car on TG. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You're right DS. If it did beat it I bet it would somehow end up on the cutting room floor never to be seen on tv lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

but it seems at least the hampster is having his own way a bit tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Will it be on bbc iplayer? I've only tuned channel 4 (John Snow is rock n roll) in on my tele since I moved in 5 years ago.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

yes  it will be on for a week  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Jolly good                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Did anyone watch this tonight ?  Think the Atom only won because of the block pass, I'd like to have seen them do individual runs and see the times.
Personally I thought the whole programe was sh1te, they really seem to be struggling at trying to be funny. Confused

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Cant agree more was very poor the droping of the car was done on mith busters a year or 2 back                                                                                                                                                                              
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

I saw it.  The race between the BM and the Atom was pretty close.  The BM was in the lead for a fair amount. 
The drag race (0 - 100 - 0 ) between the Atom and 2 supercars (ugh) was pretty great too.  that Atom (basically 2 bikes haha) left those cars standing!)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like TG has had its day if that is the best opening show of the new series.  A bit lame and samee?  I am normally in fits of laughter at the antics of the trio, and tonight i nearly turned over to Lark rise .........please forgive me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oh no...have I missed Lark rise? Drat!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption