thanx

15 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2007 05:50:04 by RC | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thank you andy for my boxes and tape! u are a hero!! hope u have a great weekend and that the sun shines at some point! x just to let others know,andy finished a nightshift had cpl hours kip then drove to mine especially to bring boxes to help with my move.
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

my freinds def mean more to me than my family well except my kids i love them then my mates thats it end of                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

wtg andy, wot a star Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

that reply of mine was for the family topic lol yes that was nice of u andy , millsy is another gent waitin for him to get here to do my pc lol , man to the word only 40 mins late so far lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

he may be late but he always arrives! erm....unless he falls asleep!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

AWWWWW ANDY YOU A NICE DUDE !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

In: sutton in ashfie

my pleasure... thanks for the cuppa Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

another thanx!! to bettyboop and chrissyjinx for such a brill,soaking wet,funny day yesterday in brum and to croc for taking me,smiley and hurricane charlie!!                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

In: Oldbury, near Br

Thoroughly enjoyed our soaking trip to the pub! Lovely to meet you and Croc, and your kids witchy. Must get together again soon Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

In: Oldbury, near Br

... also great to meet Millsy friday night. Hope you've recovered from the shock of bettyboop and i when we've had a couple lmao Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awww witchy so glad you had a break from all that packing soon be sorted an in new house  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

yep witchy brill day cant wait to have u hear again , i think i did scare millsy poor thing , cum on guys find me a decent man i going thru batteries like a guden lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

LOL @ Betty   Yeh thanks Chrissy, Roy, Betty and co - and of course Witchy - It was a great day - and yeh we had rain but it was made up for by the WARM welcomeHug   Anyway Millsy as you chickened out Chrissy and Betty have challenged us to a drinking comp so you better get practising.   Does anyone know if mascara washes off doorsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

and u lot thought i was crazy lol u aint seen nowt yet with my bettyboop lmao                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 311 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption