What is FAMILY

9 Posts | Latest reply on 11/05/2007 16:45:14 by Sexysmirnoff | Go to original / last post
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks just thought Id share this with you - its food for thought   I work in a school for adolescents with mental health issues and we had a new girl unfortunately very poorly, We were talking today about family's and what they mean to us.  But the point she made at the end I think was very poignant and I'd like to share it with you - she said family had 2 meanings, when i asked her what she meant she wrote   "(F)ather (A)nd (M)other (I) (L)ove (Y)ou or (F)riends (A)nd (M)ates (I) (L)ove (Y)ou because you dont have to be related to be family"   So I would like to say to my Family on BM   Hug                                                                                                                                                                                   
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

thats really cool thanks for it... cheered me up for the day.. they are both true.. my best mate is as good as a sister to me...:)                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ive got some mates that mean more to me than my extended family ie uncles, aunts, etc cos most of my extended family are wing nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!   ty for sharing lovely thoughts                 Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey all you on here are some of the best and coolest people ever i class you as family as well , its surprizeing how it takes somebody who you never meet before  to put life into persective and point out things you would have never noticed before .                                                                                                                                                                                   
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

so as i sit here pooring myself another large one i what to say cheers to matt for makeing this site , and this ones for all you my mates i have meet yet botoms up heres to you old friends past and long gone and heres to you all my friends present and to the ones yet to be .                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

cheers matt - I agree with FBK and hope we'll share a real cold one fbk and all those on BM soon                                                                                                                                                                                 
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww fbk that was lovely readin ya post, we all here for ya whenever ya need us, sometimes its good just to sound off to someone who isnt close to ya and who doesnt make judgements too   keep smilin mate tomorrow is a new day and anything new is never tainted, so everything can start afresh again                                                                                                                                                                               
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thats lovely storm and fbk hope to see u soon for a jd or 3 mate! see u sooner istaga for a jd or several!! i lurve my family on here,and its great to meet u all too.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol i put the reply to this topic on thanx lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2666 seconds. There are 447 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption