Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011

41 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2011 06:08:40 by Bat | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey   yip anyone who has idea for scotland pm either me or the imposter maddy  LOLLOL aka madscot lol                                                                                                                                                                              
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

In: Slough

Great to see more volunteers, more the merrier Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome Dynatoon to the team.
Loads putting their name down, so happy.  Just shows what a great spirited community we have here.   Lets get that calendar filled please folks!  BBQs, ride outs, pub crawls, whatever!                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Thankyou Matt and Team. Looking forward to making the North East BM Crew bigger than Brums Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

We all know thats just not going to happen we have are own office staff                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bring it on DT, all good for the site, little healthy competition never hurt anyone                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would be good to try and have an event in my area...Norwich...we have the normal bike shows and nothing else...I'd be happy to try and do something, but were do you start Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Find a good pub with a good size piece of land attatched that won,t mind a herd of bikers 'grazing' for the weekendBig smile. Usually the promise of drinking the place dry & eating them out of house & home sways them in the right directionLOL.   Get your name on the events team lass & get it movingThumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

or just find a nice pub, pick a night, add it to the events calendar.... and bobs ur uncle.   If the interest is low at first, let me know and I will PM everyone within 100 miles to get the ball rolling.   Once everyone knows about it, you can make it a regular.   Remember, BM is a community and it only works if we all chip in.  Some people leave BM because their area is quiet... rather than getting their area more active instead.   Join the team and get a pub meet arranged,  we really need enthusastic people in your area.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi Matt, just found the thread.   If you need help with the scottish area, I'm happy to lend the guys a hand.                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi Matt, just found the thread.   If you need help with the scottish area, I'm happy to lend the guys a hand.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

so good he said it twice lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Post count remained the same Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well I am sure he just wanted to make sure he was heard lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ellie, check out the thread by suzikhen, you two are in the same area, so theres 2 of you for a meet straight away !!!! simples                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

thanks dohboy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

I would love to say yes because N. Wales is such an obvious biker playground. Unfortunately, my unpredictable workload combined with my desire to be in the saddle all the free time I get means I would be lousy at planning/co-ordinating anything. Sorry!

I'm more than happy to assist others however and, of course, to show support through attendance. Also happy to contribute ride-out/route suggestions for those as keen as I to lay down rubber in the area.

Rgds Des

Bigcopsmalltown's Profile
Bigcopsmalltown

In: Darlington

Just like asda- happy to help in north east uk (county Durham, Darlington, etc).                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Great to see so many folk happy to help ............. lts get to organising :)                                                                                                                                                                              
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

I'd be happy to do a nights entertainment I have a Small PA (1k) and sing Rock, Blues and soul comedy etc Have lighting, I performed at the no bull bash a couple of years ago and it was prettydamn good! loved it! May throw in a smoochie or two for you JB!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6758 seconds. There are 1008 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption