Whats the fastest you have been?

39 Posts | Latest reply on 29/01/2011 18:39:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Like it says on the tin ..It's a totally open question you just need to put the answer into context please so go for it It's not meant to be a competition as such ( it may not be mph for example )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I refuse to answer this question on the grounds I could incriminate myself tee hee.

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

about 175 mph in Germany                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Where's me hyabusa ? oh it went without me ! LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is my girlfriend allowed to answer on my behalf?                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

42 mph on the horse, eek  and soooo far 85 rididng the bike and I dare to think pilly !    god knows how u hang on at 175 mph ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Approximately 500mph, several times.

Once on the plane to Crete, once on the plane to Portugal, once on the plane to Spain .....                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

apart from a plane journey to America at 800+ miles I did 126 at Cadwell park a couple of years ago whilst I was marshelling after the races,frightened me to death,but got the old heart ticking again.........Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

67 on my cruiser with a massive smile on my faceWink                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

apparently 64,000 miles a second, just standing on this big rock as it accelerates throuh space away from the big bang.   how is it we still get speeding tickets? french alps (chamonix) to calais ferry, 5 hours 5mins. inc 3 fuel stops                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

190mph on the clocks ............ on a private road, I couldn't possibly condone speeding on public roads, that would be illegal and dangerous                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

mine was 140 mph, being pilly that is Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

mine was 140mph, pilly that is Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Not sure of the exact speed, but around 160-170 mph. ZXR-7.L3

Unless you have a massive straight road with nothing on it I don't see how anyone can gaze down at the speedo . After around 140mph, I stopped looking, hence my guess.
The one thing I can recommend is doing that speed in a tunnel , a very long tunnel, no wind resistance Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh around 700 mph in a harrier jet with a pilot trying to reunite me with breakfast but on a bike around 165 to 170 on a blackbird and that was plenty fast for me......                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Over 180 on several occasions, but I did do a bit of racin'.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i once hit 12mph on my mobility scooter and about 10 times that on the trike. private road of course. the M6 toll is a private road? right??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@DT   In a tunnel Huh, not on the A27 tunnel you don't cos' the boys in blue chase after you Evil Smile and then nick your mates cos' they can't catch the one at the front.... but that wasn't me honest LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

147 mallory                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

pefect speed can not be measured in MPH to know perfect speed is when your there.   (that could be any speed your happy/comfy with at the time)   170+ on a tuned zzr1100, raceing a subaru, shit my self and sold the bike 1 week later.   prob would have lost licence or life, stick to cruseing now Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 829 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption