Its all in the name

43 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2011 04:58:41 by kooky | Go to original / last post
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you're welcome kay hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I wanted to be called 'Flossyflunkletrumpet'                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

I used to call my Honda ....."Baby " and she always came when she was called Wacko I still miss her Cry x                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

self explanatory . . . . too many 'blonde moments' :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I really like Deep Purple and so the name comes from one of the Tracks from their Album "Machine Head" Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

BL, you'll always be Flossyflunkeltrumpet to meHug 

Can I call you Floss?

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

of course you can...It would be an honour                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

call you what lmao ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Most of my mates call me Weirdo - some don't even know my real name, lol -   and i ride a Cagiva Raptor  (the weirdoraptor).                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

self explan name peter and ride a valkyrie lol simple's sqeek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

alright my leicester brother !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Erm .................. thats a hard one .................

in hindsight maybe i should have thought more about it being shortened lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao Jackie or shoudl i say bj hehehehe Tongue -   mines is simples too i had a suzuki bandit... well still have puttin her up for sale sooon, adn my name is suzi... i now have a sportster 883 superlow ... answeres on a postcard please....   haha                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I probably should be Ex-blade rider, but anyhoo,   I used to have a Fireblade, now i don't Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I couldn't spell 'Constipation' at the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

@xSuzix

- SuLow ?? Ermm

marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

I decided to use what all my mates call me,  Feckoffandstopbugginme seemed a bit long though, so I chose marsey.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl marsey... wot is that then MoronAndRightSarkieEeekieYettie???   lmfao that is totally made up by gthe way folks ... just incase they believe me Marsey ;) tee heehee   lol @ ya                                                                                                                                                                              
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

LOL

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Very boring really, wanted a name so sat there looking out of the window and the first thing I saw was the wheelbarrow, been using it for about 10 years now.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 1836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption