Tickled Trout Today at Noon!

17 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2011 20:34:06 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Short notice but a couple of us are meeting at the Tickled Trout today at noon for a coffee.  Anyone fancy joining us would be more than welcome Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Karen, for others info - where is it?, I've never heard of it.   Hold on to your hats it's windy out there.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This all sounds a bit 'fishy' to me!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Lol @ bl   Sorry Kwak, it's J31 off the M6, Preston.  As it was such short notice I assumed only local folk might make it and they would know where it is.    Nothing like leaving things to the last minute!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

do you know what you call a fish with no eyes?   FSH!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

in this wind it should be flying fish                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sorry Kwak, it's J31 off the M6, Preston.  As it was such short notice I assumed only local folk might make it and they would know where it is.    Apology not necessary.   Thanks, the info helps for future ref   Sandi Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Oh and can I just say, it's not a ride out, it's just a meet for a coffee so you can come in your car and bring children!  Males also welcome... .they like coffee as well don't they???   We'll be there for a good hour or so if anyone can make it a little later, please do Big smile.    Kwak has my number if anyone needs it, being presumptious Kwak sorry.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No probs Karen Smile    The number won't be given out after today tho, unless Karen says so.                                                                                                                                                                                 
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

I have Blackberrys number too 008 000 22 72537                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL I wonder how many will try to call that number LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

She put me on hold?? Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I stroked a carp once, but I've never tickled a trout.                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

it not a ride out im have way there or well ok i go home see yi                                                                                                                                                                             
Quaintrelle's Profile
Quaintrelle

In: Lancashire

It was lovely to meet you and Caraline13 today at The Tickled Trout - got a bit lost going home but it actually turned out to be a better route!
See you again soon :) xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Hehe.....I have spent all afternoon posting BB's number in all the local phone booths Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lmao   this is not what a thought it was LOL    ohhhhhh trish you being naughty again lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1563 seconds. There are 856 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption